• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Devon Coat of Arms is a psychedelic treat.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I love the red and white on the crown lol

fred binneys head

Top right.. joy stick
You’d double the crowd if we could watch you play Daley Thompson’s Decathlon at half time.

Trapdoor

I love the red and white on the crown lol
Aha! This is the real reason Plymouth replaced the county flag.

gilbertshoot

Aha! This is the real reason Plymouth replaced the county flag.
Always loved the sight of Smeatons Tower on the Hoe painted in Grecian red and white 😆

DB9

It's quite amusing that we (City Fans) don't like the colour green much, I would never buy a green car or eat any Ginsters product, In fact anything I associate with those down the A38, As for the new scoreboard, I do hope we won't see much green/white in the future being displayed but as it was for awareness I guess we can let it pass. On a note to colours etc, Pompey fans were fuming when Emirates sponsored the Spinika Tower and wanted it painted red/white, The colours of Southampton and in the end they compromised and painted it a blue/gold instead.

fred binneys head

I went to the driving range the other day and the baskets were all green except one blue one at the bottom of the pile. You can guess the rest.

J-Han

I would have been nice to know that before the game,a tannoy announcement wouldn’t have gone amiss,nothing like keeping the fans informed eh ?
A presentation at half time and it was also announced over the tannoy, but you not paying attention is somehow not keeping fans informed. Starting to sound like a you problem, pal.

grecIAN Harris

I went to the driving range the other day and the baskets were all green except one blue one at the bottom of the pile. You can guess the rest.
You smashed all the green ones further in a fit if rage?????????😆

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

It's quite amusing that we (City Fans) don't like the colour green much, I would never buy a green car or eat any Ginsters product, In fact anything I associate with those down the A38, As for the new scoreboard, I do hope we won't see much green/white in the future being displayed but as it was for awareness I guess we can let it pass. On a note to colours etc, Pompey fans were fuming when Emirates sponsored the Spinika Tower and wanted it painted red/white, The colours of Southampton and in the end they compromised and painted it a blue/gold instead.
This is a daft argument, with too many associations with sectarianism for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.