• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Nothing to do with sectarianism, For one thing if I met a person from Plymouth I wouldn't "Hate" them or wish them any ills, Its rivalry of local football teams, Think you should look up sectarianism and read exactly what that means. Anyway back to the scoreboard, Well done Lez for being the "Thomas Dolby" and let's hope we can take advantage of it and make a shedload from it.
I know what sectarianism means,
The colours most definitely are important when you can’t read what the advert is about because the text is too small. The message is completely lost and all you see is green and white scarves and wonder what on earth it’s all about. I have no idea what the advert was trying to say
That's a slightly different point

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know what sectarianism means,
That's a slightly different point
Well good, Then you know football rivalry is not sectarianism, Don't quote Rangers/Celtic at me because that is more than just football. Anyway I'm not going to digress from this thread as i will get into trouble.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Nothing to do with sectarianism, For one thing if I met a person from Plymouth I wouldn't "Hate" them or wish them any ills, Its rivalry of local football teams, Think you should look up sectarianism and read exactly what that means. Anyway back to the scoreboard, Well done Lez for being the "Thomas Dolby" and let's hope we can take advantage of it and make a shedload from it.
Just think about the logic of what you are saying. You are effectively banning everything green from SJP, it's mental.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just think about the logic of what you are saying. You are effectively banning everything green from SJP, it's mental.
Bloody waste of money that new pitch!!!!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The tannoy on the BB has always been hit and miss, Virtually since the BB was redeveloped. I'm hoping the new scoreboard now that's up and running the club could really look into why the tannoy system is so hit and miss.
I remember visiting the Diva in Chester in the late Nineties and they had these whacking great black rectangular speakers hanging from the roof, quite unlike our pathetic ones. They made a hell of a racket.

DB9

Just think about what you are saying. You are effectively banning everything green from SJP, it's mental.
Don't be so bloody stupid of course I'm not, I'm responding to what was seen on the screen by others and there seems to be confusion on why it was shown, Those in the know said it was part of some awareness cause, That's good enough for me, I said i wouldn't buy a green car or buy a brand of Pasty because of their association with PAFC, I'm entitled to do and say that, Nothing to do with what you're implying at all, Far as I'm concerned the club can advertise what they deem fit, Nothing to do with me.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can you change the scoreboard to say added time please Scott and not extra time as it said today . Extra time as you know is for cup matches that go to extra time
And where you can make as many subs as you like.

Alistair20000

Ginsters are sh1te pasties.
This suggests you have sampled the aforementioned, which are not even proper food as I understand the term. If that is right I am most disappointed with your conduct. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
This suggests you have sampled the aforementioned, which are not even proper food as I understand the term. If that is right I am most disappointed with your conduct. (n)
You only have to look at a ginsters to know it's a $hit pasty.

iscalad

You only have to look at a ginsters to know it's a $hit pasty.
Is the correct answer. Alistair, please take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.