• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Palfrey

Why do they stop the clock during added time ?

I would like to know how much time is left to play.
It's one of the rules of football, you'll find the same at all professional grounds in the country I'm afraid!

dontpassback

So that was a requirement advert for Level Playing Field, which highlights an important cause of making football accessible for all football fans. Today's match was dedicated to the campaign.
Fair enough,if it’s a one off,BUT the green and white needs to go ASAP

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's one of the rules of football, you'll find the same at all professional grounds in the country I'm afraid!
Well it’s a daft rule that needs changing

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Started from kick off!
well I pressed the button then the ref restarted it.. so I reset the clock and away it went

J-Han

Fair enough,if it’s a one off,BUT the green and white needs to go ASAP
I noticed the green scarves and turned away. Bit of an own goal that
The colours really aren't important given what the advert is about. I find it fundamentally weird when people get hung up on something so trivial, especially when it's about something important and irrelevant to specific clubs. It's just sad really.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
well I pressed the button then the ref restarted it.. so I reset the clock and away it went
So, enjoy the experience?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_4841.jpg

So this is the dashboard.. top left is prep and right is what's on the big screen.. I can transition left into right using the centre transitions between the screens

Bottom is all the files and images we need..

Black box is a StreamDeck where I have hot keys that I press that instantly change the screen to pre set animations.. Like Goal then I select players grouped in Forwards midfielders defenders and goal keepers..

The Grey box is all about the timer and goal..

Top right.. joy stick and dial hot keys, will be for editing footage, so if we score a goal I can select the action and play it back slo mo if we want (This is in development and hopefully all working by the end of the season)

Ignore the mould.. the cabin will be decorated next week.. :)

Its a lot to learn but simples enough.. its a bit like OBS software so it isn't too foreign for me to use

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I'm there on Tuesday so will take pictures and add some footage of it in action..

Sadly the only button I desperately wanted to use... I wasn't able to press lol

IMG_4859 2.jpg

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
View attachment 8068

So this is the dashboard.. top left is prep and right is what's on the big screen.. I can transition left into right using the centre transitions between the screens

Bottom is all the files and images we need..

Black box is a StreamDeck where I have hot keys that I press that instantly change the screen to pre set animations.. Like Goal then I select players grouped in Forwards midfielders defenders and goal keepers..

The Grey box is all about the timer and goal..

Top right.. joy stick and dial hot keys, will be for editing footage, so if we score a goal I can select the action and play it back slo mo if we want (This is in development and hopefully all working by the end of the season)

Ignore the mould.. the cabin will be decorated next week.. :)

Its a lot to learn but simples enough.. its a bit like OBS software so it isn't too foreign for me to use
You mean Lez they have you in charge of possibly £100k's worth of equipment? :ROFLMAO::)(y)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
So, enjoy the experience?
I thought I was shadowing.. but I was put straight on it.. To be fair I spent all day chatting the bloke who designed this whole setup!! Very impressed with him.. proper nerd talk between us.. He has done everything from stadiums (pussycat dolls etc) to working with Forumla one and their needs with outside broadcast..
This is his company.. impressive https://www.bbxmedia.co.uk/what-we-do

Status
Not open for further replies.