• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You mean Lez they have you in charge of possibly £100k's worth of equipment? :ROFLMAO::)(y)
I thought I better take one for the team... lol

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

dontpassback

The colours really aren't important given what the advert is about. I find it fundamentally weird when people get hung up on something so trivial, especially when it's about something important and irrelevant to specific clubs. It's just sad really.
I would have been nice to know that before the game,a tannoy announcement wouldn’t have gone amiss,nothing like keeping the fans informed eh ?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I would have been nice to know that before the game,a tannoy announcement wouldn’t have gone amiss,nothing like keeping the fans informed eh ?
I thought Fullsy mentioned it in his pre match announcement..

dontpassback

I thought Fullsy mentioned it in his pre match announcement..
If he did,then fair play to him,but I didn’t hear it and I was there an hour before kick off.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well it’s a daft rule that needs changing
i think it's because "normal time" can only ever be 2 x 45 minutes, whereas "added time" is "a minimum of" and can be extended at the referee's discretion. The scoreboard operator would not be privy to the ref's decision.

wiveygrecian

It's one of the rules of football, you'll find the same at all professional grounds in the country I'm afraid!
Can you change the scoreboard to say added time please Scott and not extra time as it said today . Extra time as you know is for cup matches that go to extra time

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
i think it's because "normal time" can only ever be 2 x 45 minutes, whereas "added time" is "a minimum of" and can be extended at the referee's discretion. The scoreboard operator would not be privy to the ref's decision.
I understand that but would still like to see how much of the originally added time has expired.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Can you change the scoreboard to say added time please Scott and not extra time as it said today . Extra time as you know is for cup matches that go to extra time
I have noted that.. we have extra buttons to put another 2 15min halves on the hot keys

exeips

I understand that but would still like to see how much of the originally added time has expired.
Or could also have the actual time on the board somewhere as well? Then we can keep checking for the added time! Also it'll tell me how many minutes I have left to catch the train!

Scott_Palfrey

I have noted that.. we have extra buttons to put another 2 15min halves on the hot keys
Yeah that was an oversight on our part that, shall be fixed on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.