• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

dontpassback

You seem to constantly forget that it has been considerable time since you were on the Board at ECFC, and as such you have diddly squat entitlement to that information these days.
Who exactly is entitled to that information these days ?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are we all so blinkered by now that we think the only players worth having have played for us before?
No, its more like... we don't work in football, have jobs and are too busy to have developed a comprehensive knowledge of all the players up and down the leagues... therefore, ex-city players have an outsize place in our consciousness. I'm not sure Tom Nichols would be the best signing... but he's the archetype of the sort of player we should be looking for.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who exactly is entitled to that information these days ?
Members of the Club Board, including the four from the Trust.

dontpassback

Members of the Club Board, including the four from the Trust.
Thank you.

malcolms

You seem to constantly forget that it has been considerable time since you were on the Board at ECFC, and as such you have diddly squat entitlement to that information these days.
What's that got to do with anything?

malcolms

So you think TN signed for Peterborough on less money than he was getting here do you ?

If you do you’ve lost the plot.
You don't read my posts do you? I have no idea how much he's earning for Rovers or was earning with Peterborough or indeed with City and I presume the same is true for you and others on the this board. As a consequence, how do we know that we aren't paying Stockley or Moxey as much if not more, than Nichols would want?

Red Monster

You don't read my posts do you? I have no idea how much he's earning for Rovers or was earning with Peterborough or indeed with City and I presume the same is true for you and others on the this board. As a consequence, how do we know that we aren't paying Stockley or Moxey as much if not more, than Nichols would want?
You were the one posted on my opinion that Nichols wouldn’t come back to us because of his wage .
Not to mention a heavy transfer fee as Peterborough paid £325k for him then off loaded him to Rovers
In August for 350k .

malcolms

You were the one posted on my opinion that Nichols wouldn’t come back to us because of his wage .
Not to mention a heavy transfer fee as Peterborough paid £325k for him then off loaded him to Rovers
In August for 350k .
I ask the question again...Do you know how much he is earning at Rovers, as against how much he was earning at City and how much we pay some of our so called marquee players? If not, then, like me, you have no idea whether we could or would pay what a player like Nichols might want...

Red Monster

I ask the question again...Do you know how much he is earning at Rovers, as against how much he was earning at City and how much we pay some of our so called marquee players? If not, then, like me, you have no idea whether we could or would pay what a player like Nichols might want...
This is Exeweb nearly all us have opinions and speculate and I’m speculating that Nichols won’t rejoin us not only
Because of wages but because of the transfer fee as like I said Rovers paid 350k back in August.

May be I’m wrong and Rovers would sell him to us for 20k ,what do you think ,have you a opinion?

malcolms

This is Exeweb nearly all us have opinions and speculate and I’m speculating that Nichols won’t rejoin us not only
Because of wages but because of the transfer fee as like I said Rovers paid 350k back in August.

May be I’m wrong and Rovers would sell him to us for 20k ,what do you think ,have you a opinion?
Don't know, but it is being suggested that we paid 300k for Stockley, so would 85k be too much to pay for him? If you ask me, I personally hate this obsession with bringing ex players back. There are lots of players out there who you would get for 85k...The complication is you have to do the work to find them and you know my views on that...

Last edited: