• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know what Stockley is being paid but it’s confidential.
Now that is teasing us. (n)

IndoMike

.............as well as correcting their spelling; especially nasty Americanisms. :)

You did bring a smile to this miserable curmudgeon with your post though Indo. (y)
I do try to make the world a happier place......

IndoMike

Now that is teasing us. (n)
Think you'll find Log is making a joke here..

andrew p long

I know what Stockley is being paid but it’s confidential.
oh go on do tell! Was it a free annual subscription to Some Sunny Day that got the deal over the line?

IndoMike

IndoMike say : The more confidential it is, the less confidential it becomes.

Slogger

Personally I think we have gone done hill since he came into the team, he's my pet hate at the moment! I can't understand why I'm the only one saying it, how can we go from winning convincingly week on week with RR on top scorer in the league to scraping the odd result? Most of his goals have been in cup games and he has very few shots through a game, if Tis stays with the one upfront plan we are screwed. Sorry I'm sure his a nice lad but I just don't see it.

IndoMike

Personally I think we have gone done hill since he came into the team, he's my pet hate at the moment! I can't understand why I'm the only one saying it, how can we go from winning convincingly week on week with RR on top scorer in the league to scraping the odd result? Most of his goals have been in cup games and he has very few shots through a game, if Tis stays with the one upfront plan we are screwed. Sorry I'm sure his a nice lad but I just don't see it.
Don't think you're the only person saying it but it's the system that's screwing home. Like that poor b***** Rondon who spends the game running around looking for scraps. If you play one up, you need goalscoring midfielders, which we don't have. Feel sorry for him.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry I'm sure his a nice lad but I just don't see it.
1:2 goalscoring ratio for us over about 40 games means you don't have to see it... he's doing the business. Not always with great service, I should add.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most of his goals have been in cup games.
No they haven’t.

Since coming back he has scored 13 goals, 8 of which have been league goals.

If you think Stockley is the problem then you’re just plain wrong. Ok, so our style isn’t the best at the moment but the fact is without his goals we’d be in the **** big time.

Slogger

No they haven’t.

Since coming back he has scored 13 goals, 8 of which have been league goals.

If you think Stockley is the problem then you’re just plain wrong. Ok, so our style isn’t the best at the moment but the fact is without his goals we’d be in the **** big time.
I think my point is really if it ain't broke don't fix it!!! We were flying before he was introduced I don't like his style of footballer. I did say "most" goals have been in cup games and he defo little in the way of shots, he wins headers but they for now where "most" of the time,I have also in the past said it might be the fact that's all he is told to do as the mid field have no idea how to play a passing game so they are bypassed which then highlights JS's lack of ability, we need and player to work with him as with RR and LMc but it seems no one came play with him as he has no direction.