• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or even Tom Nichols.....
God no!!!!!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nichols would work well alongside him IMO, but I seriously doubt we’d have a chance of signing him now. Bristol R have recently shelled out a fair wedge on him so they’d most likely want to recoup that fee. Plus he’s still getting regular games so hey must believe in him.

Alistair20000

God no!!!!!
34 goals in 97 appearances for us if Wiki is correct. Not too shabby. Less good since at Posh and Gas.

malcolms

Indeed. Stockley is the Ronnie Jepson. We need a Micky Ross.
Your memory is failing you...Jepson was a much more 'rounded' player than Stockley will ever be. A better comparison would be a lower league Teddy Sheringham..

IndoMike

He could be rescued from Bishop's Stortford to do that job.
Think he'll end up playing for Tedburn St Mary : they do have a team, don't they?

grecIAN Harris

God no!!!!!
The boy scores goals and would work well around Stockley. You can keep hiding from the truth Sturtz but deep down you know it's true.

Alistair20000

Think he'll end up playing for Tedburn St Mary : they do have a team, don't they?
Yes but I don't get selected :(

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nichols seems a realistic target... done well for us, would suit playing with Stockley and has struggled a level up... on the bench for Rovers most weeks. Would probably command a small transfer fee, but what would he offer other than solving an immediate problem? Would prefer a more adventurous dip into non league for someone like Reise Allassani or Bruno Andrade at Boreham... but, probably dreaming. We need someone.

Well-known Exeweb poster
as a striker for THIS season, I preferred Reid.. as an investment for the foreseeable years to come, stockley has to be the way to go.

Last edited:

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
as a striker for THIS season, I preferred Reid.. as an investment for the foreseeable years to come, stockley has to be the way to go.
Prefer Stockley this season and for the future. Needs better service and a suitable partner.