• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

dontpassback

Going back to the dressing rooms,do you think we could have piped in a secret microphone,so we could have listened to the other managers team talks,might have been useful,although it's probably illegal,and not the proper chap thing to do(rofl)

Mr.Sparkle

The height looks acceptable but I'd like to reserve judgement until I visit in person. What I'm not impressed with are the two showers for 18 players in the away section. Even Honiton Town when I first started playing for them as a 14 year old in 1957 had six showers!
No there are SIX showers in away dressing room. See post #123 on this thread. Desperately trying to find negatives is very sad and bitter. Credit where it's due, this is a brilliant facility and a huge improvement on what was in OG. Well done.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
No there are SIX showers in away dressing room. See post #123 on this thread. Desperately trying to find negatives is very sad and bitter. Credit where it's due, this is a brilliant facility and a huge improvement on what was in OG. Well done.
Fair enough I accept there are six. It's a pity that they weren't shown in the photograph.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was obvious to everyone but you it seems that the photo was a small part of the wall - why anyone would choose to take from that photo that we have only given the away team two showers is beyond me.

manc grecian

Fair enough I accept there are six. It's a pity that they weren't shown in the photograph.
It's a pity you have to be so blinkered and rude about everything

Mr.Sparkle

There was no pics of toilets or sinks either did you assume there weren’t any? No thought not. Keep smiling

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Alright Eeyore, you don't have to be negative about absolutely everything.

New changing rooms look good, hopefully the rest of the build will be similarly decent.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The height looks acceptable but I'd like to reserve judgement until I visit in person. What I'm not impressed with are the two showers for 18 players in the away section. Even Honiton Town when I first started playing for them as a 14 year old in 1957 had six showers!
Rightwing you already knew the amount of showers in the new changing rooms as per this quote from you in the first 2 pages ?

"Six showers for eighteen players in each changing room - it's going to be very friendly"

Nothing like being caught out as a stirrer eh ??

fred binneys head

Cut him some slack, he's old and thinks the world is run by lizards.

IndoMike

Rightwing you already knew the amount of showers in the new changing rooms as per this quote from you in the first 2 pages ?

"Six showers for eighteen players in each changing room - it's going to be very friendly"

Nothing like being caught out as a stirrer eh ??
And the "Pot kettle black" award goes to Mr. Ramone.