• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

Bongo1959

Will the old grandstand be recycled , I hope so maybe one day we could be eating beans out of a tin from the roof , nice

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope so maybe one day we could be eating beans out of a tin from the roof , nice
Do they still make bean cans out of asbestos???

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will the old grandstand be recycled , I hope so maybe one day we could be eating beans out of a tin from the roof , nice
Here in Swindon various restaurants have been using re-cycled wood planking for wall covering and flooring.

City could be sitting on a goldmine ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Here in Swindon various restaurants have been using re-cycled wood planking for wall covering and flooring.

City could be sitting on a goldmine ;)
Is there much wood actually in the OG ?

While its in the process of being knocked down whats the chances of re-painting all the outsides of the turnstiles down that end ? Or is H&S going to say its too close to work on while knocking it down.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there much wood actually in the OG ?
Not much apart from the upper level of the staging. It's **** wood, too.

While its in the process of being knocked down whats the chances of re-painting all the outsides of the turnstiles down that end ? Or is H&S going to say its too close to work on while knocking it down.
They are being demolished entirely. The new turnstiles will be set back a bit as the current ones are dangerous, being right on the road.

Ashford Grecian

Better look at The BB before they do anything else after Saturday..!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

CWH-NYC_

Could somebody take a high res. picture of the names on the supporters list and post it? I am sure we can find a few connections.

Langer

Simon looks stunned by the items found. I reckon the Lord in the picture stashed the items Lords are like that :)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could somebody take a high res. picture of the names on the supporters list and post it? I am sure we can find a few connections.
I've been sent one by Paul Farley, it's 3mb though. I'll have a look and see if there is a way to show it on here without losing any of the detail and not break anyone's internet connection!