• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Terryhall

Just back from hols and catching up on the pre season highlights on GP - was that Ethan playing in the Burton game I saw?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just back from hols and catching up on the pre season highlights on GP - was that Ethan playing in the Burton game I saw?
If you mean the lad with hair just like Kwame Ampadu who, when he received the ball, you could hear shouts of "Ethan, Ethan", then yes I think you might be right :)

Last edited:

andrew p long

yes,Terry - also worth catching up on the views on page 33 of this thread.

Terryhall

If you mean the lad with hair just like Kwame Ampadu who, when he received the ball, you could hear shouts of "Ethan, Ethan", then yes I think you might be right :)
;) Had the sound off at work watching the video - only a brief glimpse on the clip, but still good to see him in a City shirt!

andrew p long

starts tonight...!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good luck to the lad -big ask against championship opposition but I'm sure he will be fine

Grecian2K

Serious question.

Now that he's seen (MotM!!) action in the LC and has squad number et al and all does that mean he's now officially 'tied' to the ECFC and any potential suitors have to go through club channels to approach him, or is he still a free agent if any of the big boys come sniffing (as has been rumoured for the last year or two)?

Pobbop

Serious question.

Now that he's seen (MotM!!) action in the LC and has squad number et al and all does that mean he's now officially 'tied' to the ECFC and any potential suitors have to go through club channels to approach him, or is he still a free agent if any of the big boys come sniffing (as has been rumoured for the last year or two)?
He's not been a free agent for years, so no idea how to answer that.

dontpassback

I think kwame has told him to stay at city for the time being because he thinks thats where his best interest will be.How long is the time being,i dont know ,but kwame has been around long enougth to know whats best for his lad.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Utter class tonight and head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

It's the first time I've seen him but I couldn't believe how composed he was plus he reads the game superbly. It will be really exciting to see how he develops