• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Lets hope so. I can see him being on the bench for the Blackpool game if he's still with us. There were lots of reports in the national papers at the beginning of June that once his education was finished at St Lukes (presumably thats this week?)he would be joining Man Utd or Arsenal.
Had he been 16 and doing his GCSEs this year (his birthday IS in September, isn't it?) he'd have finished about a month ago. I can only assume therefore he was in Year 10 this year and still has a further year to go.

The Governor

He is in year 10 (my son played against him some years ago when Ethan played for Stoke Hill)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lets hope so. I can see him being on the bench for the Blackpool game if he's still with us. There were lots of reports in the national papers at the beginning of June that once his education was finished at St Lukes (presumably thats this week?)he would be joining Man Utd or Arsenal.
Does he have to stay in full-time education until he is 18?

Antony Moxey

Does he have to stay in full-time education until he is 18?
I believe so. My boy has just finished his A-Levels and his was the first year where some form of education was compulsory until 18.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had no idea you had to stay in education until you were 18. That's a shame. My kids are young and I was hoping to send them out to work at 14!

Anyway back on track. I'm praying Ethan stays with us long enough to see him play first team football and for us to get some serious cash with add ons. Its disgusting if he goes for a pittance.

grecianstew

Education or job with training I believe so no problem,

Avening Posse

I had no idea you had to stay in education until you were 18. That's a shame. My kids are young and I was hoping to send them out to work at 14!

Anyway back on track. I'm praying Ethan stays with us long enough to see him play first team football and for us to get some serious cash with add ons. Its disgusting if he goes for a pittance.
Wont they be too big to get down chimneys at 14 ? :)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wont they be too big to get down chimneys at 14 ? :)
I was thinking more along the lines of coal mines ��

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was thinking more along the lines of coal mines ��
A bit late for that, the last one shut down last year.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are still allowed to work at 14. And you can leave school at 16 if you want.

The minimum wage at 14 is pitiful though.