• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poor parking

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If they are too close to react to the brake lights, then they very definitely are "through the back of the car in front...".

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I never find it a problem reaching round.
I had heard that about you...............

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they are too close to react to the brake lights, then they very definitely are "through the back of the car in front...".
Really. So they wouldn't just nudge your bumper then, or maybe just dent the bumper, or maybe dent the bootlid, or maybe crumple your car by, let's say, a couple of inches and their own car by the same? They'd definitely be 'through the back' then, regardless of their speed, your speed, their car, your car, the distance between you, the weather conditions, the road conditions etc etc. Right-o.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
How many crashes at 70mph just "nudge your bumper"?

Antony Moxey

How many crashes at 70mph just "nudge your bumper"?
Does tailgating only occur at 70mph? And if it does, does every driver in front come to a complete stop before the car behind applies their brakes?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had heard that about you...............
Cheeky.................

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
parking women.jpg

this should help

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could that be replace with a outline of a kn0b, there are just as many men who have trouble parking straight ;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Another muppet of the road, on the way home last night, Half Moon straight, I'm doing the appropriate 40 mph speed limit, when muppet goes past me at 60 mph.

If you don't see the problem, then you are part of the problem!!

StroudGrecian

Another muppet of the road, on the way home last night, Half Moon straight, I'm doing the appropriate 40 mph speed limit, when muppet goes past me at 60 mph.
I'd have put me foot down too if I'd seen some old fella driving along with half his arse hanging out the car window.