Poor parking

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you say so. How's the holiday snap filing going? Have got them sorted into a suitable slide show for when your mum and dad next visit?

Jordann

I wonder if there's any data to suggest that bad drivers take more photos on holidays than good drivers.
You have an interesting attitude, Antony. I've been assured you're just as pleasant in person as the spouse has met you before.

Grecian_Jay

If you say so. How's the holiday snap filing going? Have got them sorted into a suitable slide show for when your mum and dad next visit?
Holiday snap filing? Jeez how old are you? All about digital cameras Tone, I can imagine you popping down to Trueprint with your little disposable camera.

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member
Did they ever? Thought you sent off the film in an envelope for them to return your pics with a free film.
There was a place in Torquay that processed all the film. I knew it as Nashua? Long gone I would guess.

Alistair20000

This is one of my favourite Moxey performances. I make him level on points with Jordann personally, she is showboating but not landing any shots.
As regards our Ant and sporting performances, the two year old gelding named Moxey was a dismal 11th out of 12 runners at Newmarket yesterday.

Last edited: