• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poor parking

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Right. Pray tell oh wise master of trades, have you ever attempted to push a wheelchair with a built in motor + battery and a 100kg person up a hill before? I'm not in the chair, I'm pushing the jolly thing.
Parking three streets away literally is impossible. Not to mention that on street parking provides you with no space to unload said chair in the first place.

PS. I'm more than willing to clarify points if asked to do so.
Ant always wants the last word Jords.

BTW, Stroudy is looking for a GA to do the Awards, Petronella is playing hard to get and it coincides with your return.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome back to exeweb Jordi :D

Antony Moxey

Right. Pray tell oh wise master of trades, have you ever attempted to push a wheelchair with a built in motor + battery and a 100kg person up a hill before? I'm not in the chair, I'm pushing the jolly thing.
Parking three streets away literally is impossible. Not to mention that on street parking provides you with no space to unload said chair in the first place.

PS. I'm more than willing to clarify points if asked to do so.
Blimey, this is like pulling teeth. Nowhere up until now have you said you're the one having to park up a disabled minibus (you even went as far as to throw a curve ball by going on to describe your car instead). You also failed to describe how the 'flashy merc' was parking like a 'nunt' until later or how someone with their arse in a disabled bay affected you either.

If you'd said all that in the first place then I'd have been round to help you block the ignorant f***ers in, instead your opening post made you sound like someone who just went around making life difficult for everyone else just because you felt like it.

Antony Moxey

Ant always wants the last word Jords.
No I don't.

Grecian_Jay

Blimey, this is like pulling teeth. Nowhere up until now have you said you're the one having to park up a disabled minibus (you even went as far as to throw a curve ball by going on to describe your car instead). You also failed to describe how the 'flashy merc' was parking like a 'nunt' until later or how someone with their arse in a disabled bay affected you either.

If you'd said all that in the first place then I'd have been round to help you block the ignorant f***ers in, instead your opening post made you sound like someone who just went around making life difficult for everyone else just because you felt like it.
Tone you have been owned, accept it and get over it.

Antony Moxey

Behave yourself and go back to filing your holiday snaps in proper chronological order.

Alistair20000

No I don't.
See what I mean :D

Antony Moxey

About what?

Alistair20000

About what?
The last word innit.

Grecian_Jay

Behave yourself and go back to filing your holiday snaps in proper chronological order.
You have let a woman beat you. You are not what you used to be Tone, it's all falling apart for you.