• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Women's World Cup 2023

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
FIFA have now suspended him. Farce.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did I say the situation was right? Quite clearly he has invaded her personal space and she is within her own rights not happy but from a situation that could have been dealt with very easily it has been turned into a massive political football.
She should have given him a hard kick in the bollox

Rosencrantz

He would have no doubt consented 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
UEFA threatening to throw out Spain from all competitions due to the Spanish Government involvement (investigating the complaint by Jenni Hermoso.

Apparently the mother of Luis Rubiales has locked herself in a church and gone on hunger strike because of the manhunt of her son and wants Jenni Hermoso to apologise.

#Farce.

tavyred

That would’ve would’ve been a strange turn of events Al as from the clip I’ve seen she walked away from him with a big smile on her face.

Bridgy 81

I agree that important issues are rightly being explored as a result of Rubiales’ behaviour in the aftermath of Spain’s impressive and well deserved win at the recent World Cup.
What a shame though that their victory itself is being somewhat overlooked and overshadowed.
But there are things more important than football and the players in the Spanish squad and the majority of their coaching staff appear to recognize that through their subsequent statements and actions.

Alistair20000

That would’ve would’ve been a strange turn of events Al as from the clip I’ve seen she walked away from him with a big smile on her face.
Have not seen it and don’t want to.