• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Dean

Pobbop

Nelson Iseguen is a winger, normally left sided. Certainly didn't notice him playing defensive midfield against WBA, that was Dean and Kite all game. Nelson started on the right wing, then moved to the left when Sparkes went off.
Fair enough, thought he was more defensive in that match then I expected, will admit didn't watch. Just trying to think why with 7 subs Dean has gone on Loan, would have been an obvious replacement in defence or mid-field.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair enough, thought he was more defensive in that match then I expected, will admit didn't watch. Just trying to think why with 7 subs Dean has gone on Loan, would have been an obvious replacement in defence or mid-field.
Matt said that Saturday might be too early for Key and Parkes but they weren't far off. So you have McArdle, Sweeney and Hartridge for centre back and Taylor, Collins, Law and Kite for midfield. It's a good chance for Will to get some competitive game time.

andrew p long

I was puzzled too, but Will needs the game time. Since the Salford game on 19 September Will hasn't played a single minute of league football - just the Checkatrade/Papa Johns stuff. He needs match sharpness to be able to seize his opportunity when it comes.

Presumably central midfield of Collins/Taylor can be covered by Law,Kite and a returning (?) Atangana.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt said that Saturday might be too early for Key and Parkes but they weren't far off. So you have McArdle, Sweeney and Hartridge for centre back and Taylor, Collins, Law and Kite for midfield. It's a good chance for Will to get some competitive game time.
No Kite, sadly. Not available at present.

andrew p long

Another unsurprisingly successful loan move for Will Dean. Has played every minute of Bath City's last seven games.

Bath's form has been transformed. Will arrived when Bath were about to complete a run of six successive defeats in November (Will played his first two in the last two defeats)

Since then, during December Bath have won four out of five games.

I wonder whether he has now returned to ECFC ?

(NB amusingly in the latest win, albeit only against Swindon Supermarine, whilst Will Dean played all 90 min, midfield Bath subs were Frankie Artus replaced by Jason Pope and Ryan Harley replaced by Lloyd James!)

STURTZ

Good footballer Will, players player of the year at Truro last season.

Rosencrantz

Good footballer Will, players player of the year at Truro last season.
I think he has a decent career in midfield ahead of him. I have really enjoyed watching Will and Harry Kite play together in the middle.