• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who

Chuckles

Not for long, however. You'll be down next year!
Think we will be bust before then

i hope not,despite the banter its not a scenario i or many would like to see

drake

hmm you lot use to let argyle have the (not so) pop side, every time you played them, THATS embarrassing!

waddle off to watch the mighty braintree :p
how are they getting there? Will they now be using one of the many sunshine buses yanked up in many nursing home car parks?

forevertufc

See this whole we're still in the league, and you lot at TUFC aren't, is well, like the old, fat person/ugly person scenario. The fat persons problems can be temporary, with careful management the problem fixed, the ugly person, can only play the hand nature dealt them, and will, you know, always be ugly, no fix. Catch my drift here.(devil)

Last edited:

EXMADCITY

See this whole we're still in the league, and you lot at TUFC aren't, is well, like the old, fat person/ugly person scenario. The fat persons problems can be temporary, with careful management the problem fixed, the ugly person, can only play the hand nature dealt them, and will, you know, always be ugly, no fix. Catch my drift here.(devil)
This is a Exeter banter board not Plymuff

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The fat persons problems can be temporary. the ugly person, can only play the hand nature dealt them, and will, you know, always be ugly, no fix.
Problem solved: the fat persons could get a game for Torquay.

As for being ugly: beauty (or ugliness) lies in the eyes of the beholder - luckily for us, there ain't that many Turks to voice an opinion.

;)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
What happens if you are fat and ugly ??

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
What happens if you are fat and ugly ??
If you're female you get automatic entrance to the 'Miss Torbay' competition - or you can move to Plymouth as a 'Beauty Consultant'.