• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who

EXMADCITY

Who do Torquay have in the Capital one cup(clap)

forevertufc

Briscoe signed from Mansfield, Luke Young about to be signed from the gargs, hmmm, signing players, when you lot do that again, c.u soon.

Curley

Briscoe signed from Mansfield, Luke Young about to be signed from the gargs, hmmm, signing players, when you lot do that again, c.u soon.
Didn't rate him as much as other Argyle fans seemed to of done but good luck to him and yourselves

general zod

Good player in his earlier Argyle days, unfortunately for him last season performances made prizes and the former didn't warrant the latter.
Im certainly glad he (and a few others) are moving on.
He also didn't help himself when he went manking to the evening herald about not being given a new contract imho.

Last edited:

motorservices

is a non league fan commenting on a league clubs forum???? get back in yer box, yer tinpot and that will never change

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, congratulations on signing a couple of mediocre players who couldn't hack it at football league clubs. :S

Oh wait that's right isn't it, you're not in the football league.

forevertufc

HAHAH. Yes, the shame of it, the utter shame, that the non-league minnows from down the road can at least operate in the transfer market, some thing you lot can only dream about, ah well, nice 20 page thread on wows transfer in/outs, think the ins is a bit optimistic though. How's the Brazil trip going ?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not shameful. As quite obviously, you lot need to strengthen. If you didn't, you wouldn't have came bottom of the entire football league.

The fact that you're trying to gloat about signing, as I said, a couple of mediocre players makes me feel genuinely sorry for you guys. I suppose you have little to look forward to in the Conference so I cannot really blame you. You're non league so can you go and pester the Braintree forum or somewhere else with your utter drivel.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
HAHAH. Yes, the shame of it, the utter shame, that the non-league minnows from down the road can at least operate in the transfer market, some thing you lot can only dream about, ah well, nice 20 page thread on wows transfer in/outs, think the ins is a bit optimistic though. How's the Brazil trip going ?
That pugnacious style of yours is a joy to behold, so hang on in there supporting that team of yours. (y)

However, a little more respect for your betters would suit you greatly.

;)

forevertufc

No, no, no Stuffers, not pugnacious , all in the good name of banter. Betters hmmm ? Yep I suppose your still in the league for the moment, I'll give you that, but don't see where we've borrowed money to pay our players, and seem to remember to just a few weeks ago our rag tail rovers team winning at Sid James after Tis had been completely and utterly tactically out thought by our inexperienced novice manager, oops, bound to get snags.

Your ground is falling to bits, is your club that desperate it would really give over your big bank to an away team , that would be, beyond embarrassing , all in all, your clubs a mess (devil) C.U soon.