• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is going to replace dean moxey?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
its got to be billy jones. rob edwards wont be good enough at the back this year
Billy Jones is a bad idea. Been and gone. Other than scoring penalties can't remember him doing that much.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
After the way he backtracked on his statements aout how great we were I'm fairly certain Billy Jones won't be coming back. I think he thought with us getting promoted and it looking like Moxey was leaving then if he made his presence known Tisdale might move for him. When it became apparent Tisdale wasn't interested he swiftly stated his commitment to Crewe.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
is one of the arsenal youngsters that is/was on trial rene steer?
I believe so.

Red the Paper

Banned
Sol Davis to replace deano

TimG

IMO we are going to have to look elsewhere as we just dont have anyone that can step up to plate in league 1 at left back. Sir rob may be ok to be a short term replacement but certainly not for the entire season as he just doesnt have the pace. Seabourne i dont think will cut it at all in League 1 he looked shacky in league 2 so for him to be able to step up to play left back in league 1 is out of the question IMO. Sercs i beleive could play left back but i think that tis may have other plans for him. But if Tis wanted to play logan at left back i would be fully behind it, and i am sure he will pull somethign out of the bag

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I. Seabourne i dont think will cut it at all in League 1
We don't have anyone by that name playing for us.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott was down at the Cat and Fiddle on Thursday having a look around, was very impressed with the facilities and all he has heard about City.
sounds promising, dont know anything about the lad but if what ive heard is true, could be a good addition to the side

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
After the way he backtracked on his statements aout how great we were I'm fairly certain Billy Jones won't be coming back. I think he thought with us getting promoted and it looking like Moxey was leaving then if he made his presence known Tisdale might move for him. When it became apparent Tisdale wasn't interested he swiftly stated his commitment to Crewe.
My take on it too. Bit sad really, thought he was meant to be a "nice guy" ? Not a good way to conduct yourself, IMHO.

FWIW, thanks for the memories, but no way, been done there, done that.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see that left back from Ebbsfleet's move to York has broken down. He doesn't want to relocate there. He was their player of the season and is apparently half decent... and young. Could we swoop?

CC

I see that left back from Ebbsfleet's move to York has broken down. He doesn't want to relocate there. He was their player of the season and is apparently half decent... and young. Could we swoop?
Apparently his partner is pregnant and doesnt want to leave London. Would suggest that would put the mockers on it unfortunately.