• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is going to replace dean moxey?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jeez, can't we suggest any alternatives to returning ex players

Bittners a Legend

Jeez, can't we suggest any alternatives to returning ex players
I sort of agree with you here. Although I'd take George Friend back on loan if that ever became an option (I can't see it happening before January.) Tis was/is looking at a young LB from Arsenal wasn't he? I'm sure we have plenty of potential players given how long it has looked like Deano could be leaving.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO we still need to replace George Friend. Now that Moxey has gone too and Fred Murray and Oberstellar I can see three or four left-sided players being signed this summer.

GrecianWonder

is one of the arsenal youngsters that is/was on trial rene steer?

Yeovilgrecian

Scott Golbourne would be a quality replacement for Moxey but cant see it myself but would be happy with him.
Scott was down at the Cat and Fiddle on Thursday having a look around, was very impressed with the facilities and all he has heard about City.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully what YG said is true, 'cos Golbourne is a very good young player and would be a decent addition to the squad.

where is he from?

davecg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Golbourne

Released from Reading at the end of last season. Is the type of player that given the right support could go on to greater things, and if he signs for city I would be delighted.

he will play in the 2010 world cup in south Africa
intresting that somebody put this on the wiki page, it seems that he could develop well, would make a change signing a younger player

kirt f 1

its got to be billy jones. rob edwards wont be good enough at the back this year