• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where will you be watching??

bigtrees

Gutted I'm going to miss the Liverpool game. I went away in February for a week and unfortunately had to miss 3 home games so this time whilst booking my family holiday I checked the fixtures. Now, we could've flown out Tuesday to Tuesday but that would've meant missing the Brentford match so I decided to book Thursday to Thursday. Job done..... So I thought.*
We never get past the 1st round of the league cup and if we do I'll probably miss a home tie against someone like Chesterfield.... I could live with that.*
Of course the inevitable happened and we get a plum draw.
Fortunately it's televised so I'll be watching in an air conditioned bar in gran canaria with an ice cold pint in my hand.*
I can't be the only person in this situation so, where in the world will you be watching the mighty Grecians.*
P.s * Before anyone asks, my ticket allocation has already gone to a good cause.*
Get over it Doebake, you should have gone on holiday in June/July..........

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will be trying to find a bar with Sky where we will be on holiday in France. Near a little town called Marennes, juss south of La Rochelle. Anyone got any ideas :S
I rather suspect more chance of some oysters than Sky Sport in Marennes. Better chance in La Rochelle. Suggest you try the Office du Tourisme for guidance as they are always helpful and usually speak good English. (BTW no offence if like me you are a proficient French speaker)

Alternatively try one of those very large camping/caravan sites with lots of Brits in and see if you can get into their bar for the night.

Grecian2K

From the Big Bank, obviously! (that is if I manage to get away from Leeds next week)

lmartin

Administrator
I rather suspect more chance of some oysters than Sky Sport in Marennes. Better chance in La Rochelle. Suggest you try the Office du Tourisme for guidance as they are always helpful and usually speak good English. (BTW no offence if like me you are a proficient French speaker)

Alternatively try one of those very large camping/caravan sites with lots of Brits in and see if you can get into their bar for the night.
Convince a friend who has Sky with Sky Sports to give you their Sky login details and you can watch it on the Sky website.

STURTZ

I'll be in the virtual bar.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll be watching in 3D. Or is it 4D, 5D, 6D?

Mr Bridger

Fortunately it's televised so I'll be watching in an air conditioned bar in gran canaria with my **** in my hand.*
Got no sympathy for you, what sort of tw*t books a holiday during the season anyway......No finger salute for you before this game, you will have to do it to the tv.....http://tinyurl.com/ysdlxc

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
I'll be watching it in London with some mates. Anyone know where any city fans might be congregating for the game?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll be watching it in London with some mates. Anyone know where any city fans might be congregating for the game?
There is a pub that Exiles quite often use. Email NLM he might have already been asked. Plus he might remember the name of the pub, which I can't.

RyaanECFC

on the Attas big bank, tickets sorted.