• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where will you be watching??

doebake

Gutted I'm going to miss the Liverpool game. I went away in February for a week and unfortunately had to miss 3 home games so this time whilst booking my family holiday I checked the fixtures. Now, we could've flown out Tuesday to Tuesday but that would've meant missing the Brentford match so I decided to book Thursday to Thursday. Job done..... So I thought.*
We never get past the 1st round of the league cup and if we do I'll probably miss a home tie against someone like Chesterfield.... I could live with that.*
Of course the inevitable happened and we get a plum draw.
Fortunately it's televised so I'll be watching in an air conditioned bar in gran canaria with an ice cold pint in my hand.*
I can't be the only person in this situation so, where in the world will you be watching the mighty Grecians.*
P.s * Before anyone asks, my ticket allocation has already gone to a good cause.*

Rog H K

The club are looking at having the Centre Spot open for the big screen down stairs during the game. Watch this space.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't be the only person in this situation so, where in the world will you be watching the mighty Grecians.
I'll probably watch it at home, but I dont know how excited I'll be if we dont improve drastically on our recent form and move away from the foot of the table. There appears to be so many problems with Tisdales ensemble this season that I doubt if he knows where to start without any available money. In any event, I think the one off Liverpool game has become secondary to us maintaining League One status.

i'll be watching at home, cider at hand, probably with the window open so i can hear the cheers as we have a goal disallowed

Phil Sayers

Probably Bunters in Truro. I'm too skint to justify the petrol of another trip up to Exeter and don't really fancy driving up straight after work and then not getting back until midnight. To get the train would involve taking time off work which would be awkward next week as I have a fair few things on.

I'm not actually all that bothered about missing it at the moment although that will probably change when I first see the packed Bank on Sky!

PeteUSA

I'm not actually all that bothered about missing it at the moment although that will probably change when I first see the packed Bank on Sky!
And to think hundreds of people have paid a years subscription (reportedly) to join the Trust, and then paid for the Liverpool ticket as well! That must have come out at about fifty quid!

The day I pay fifty quid to watch any exeter city game is the day I'll display my genetalia in Mothercare's window!

AndrewP

Can't believe i'll be on me hols, need to find a bar/cafe in deepest french countryside with sky......not hopefull!

Poultice

The day I pay fifty quid to watch any exeter city game is the day I'll display my genetalia in Mothercare's window!
Well I guess that as long as you were no longer attached to them there are quite a few on here who would buy a ticket to that gig.

I have made no effort nor shown any enthusiasm to to get to the game so will probably stroll up the pub and and annoy the plastics by celebrating every throw in with the clenched fist salute.

On my hols in Spain. All sorted though, I will be in a small country bar with a load of expats wearing Liverpool shirts. Needless to say i'm taking my City shirt :)

Philecfc

Looking for a bar or hotel in Bunde Germany with Sky as I have been away on a sales trip for the last four weeks