• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

West Ham v Millwall anyone?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Millwall's allocation halved and sold out :(

Alex BB

Millwall's allocation halved and sold out :(
If you want Josh4ecfc64 we can go up anyway and meet with the boys??

i hear a few exewebbers are

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Isn't Pelsey a Crystal Palace supporter anyway, such shame he brought on the family....
We was ROBBED on Saturday i tell thee!

Thought about going to this but once the Met Police halved the ticket allocation there was no chance.

We was ROBBED on Saturday i tell thee!

Thought about going to this but once the Met Police halved the ticket allocation there was no chance.
I always understood that any action taken against Crystal Palace was enshrined as TOTALLY commendable by the FA. Never understood what all the fuss was about when Cantona re-acted quite reasonably to an objectionable Eagle...should have got a medal. Harry Cripps would have bit his head off...

ScrumpyJack

I will be there, definantly not missing this one. Will be supporting WHU of course.

axred

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8221451.stm
not good lets hope anyone on here who went are ok

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just read the link myself and have to say it was so predictable unfortunately that trouble and violence was going to occur, it looks like its kicked off big style. Really dont know what attracted some of the younger lads to this match, its more than just a local Derby.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure how the BBC can report on violence occurring half a mile away, half an hour after kick off, and attribute it to 'fans'....? Fans would be in the ground, surely :S

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
As is always the case Swanny, those Millwall 'fans' who couldnt get tickets weren't going to be staying indoors tonight thats for sure!

Red the Paper

Banned
Not sure how the BBC can report on violence occurring half a mile away, half an hour after kick off, and attribute it to 'fans'....? Fans would be in the ground, surely :S
There was severe fighting inside the ground too.