• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

West Ham Utd U23 v Exeter City U23 Premier League Cup 13/10/21 2.oo p.m. kick off

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hate to say it but I don't think Harry Lee will be happy with how he tried to prevent West Ham's 2nd and 3rd goals. Statue for their 2nd and poor positioning for their 3rd.

Fantastic ball and finish for Josh's goal though, what a belter!

AmberRed

Hate to say it but I don't think Harry Lee will be happy with how he tried to prevent West Ham's 2nd and 3rd goals. Statue for their 2nd and poor positioning for their 3rd.

Fantastic ball and finish for Josh's goal though, what a belter!
I doubt he'd be happy, but if I was him I would be more annoyed at the defenders, they were non-existent!

Number13

The defending leading up to the penalty is pretty poor too

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting to see that Hammers have included at least one of their U23s who played when the beat us 3:2 in the U23 cup in their last Euro game.
UTC and our Academy

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting to see that Hammers have included at least one of their U23s who played when the beat us 3:2 in the U23 cup in their last Euro game.
UTC and our Academy
Just checked and Hammers have 3 U23 players in starting 11 that played us - probably the 2 best academies in the land ?