• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani is an excellent player , good first touch , brings others into the game and a class strike yesterday. Seems to be a good character too I would think popular in the dressing room. I like him alot

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani is an excellent player , good first touch , brings others into the game and a class strike yesterday. Seems to be a good character too I would think popular in the dressing room. I like him alot
Always has a smile on his face too. A good signing I think.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't remember seeing a man marking job at our level since Bally used to task either Alan Tonge or David Cooper for occasional job. Mad Dog was used to operating on a very short leash 😉.
Bertie in the Plainmoor play-off?!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was only thinking the same earlier today in that I couldn't think of any of the players we released being missed in the slightest, and there is now a real identity about the way Matt Taylor has shaped his squad
Which camp have you got Sweenz in lol?!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bertie in the Plainmoor play-off?!
I don't think Bertie was brought in to man mark anyone, just make sure we didn't get kicked out of it like on NYD 🙂

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always has a smile on his face too. A good signing I think.
Agreed, and I'm hopeful he will get better as the season goes on!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which camp have you got Sweenz in lol?!
Haha that example don't count lol. For the record I'm in the Sweenz was a good signing

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haha that example don't count lol. For the record I'm in the Sweenz was a good signing
Which time around or both times? :unsure:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which time around or both times? :unsure:
Both - and the next time we re-sign him :)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised anyone doubted him. Quality player, just needs someone strong up front to give him the space to work his magic. He'll score more voals but will still prove more valuable as a proviider.
Haven't read anyone here doubt him though? He's definitely been quieter in the last 6-8 weeks but it's obvious that he's one of our best players regardless.

He was my MOTM on Saturday, however I want to see more consistency from him now he has someone to do the running next to him again. After all, it was only against Scunthorpe, who are the worst League 2 team I've seen in absolutely ages in the two games.