• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome George Ray

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A fully committed George Ray against Exeter last season

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the EFL team of the week this week and Sky Bet team. Good solid first performance, is this the Centre Half that KMT has been looking for for the past three seasons? Time will tell, seems quite happy in his first post match interview

As well as being Exeweb Sponsored!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Team mates" interview with George Ray, a bit of light fun!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like we have a couple of "characters" with Sweenz and George - good for morale

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Substituted today and not seemingly first choice any more. For those who have watched recent games what is he doing/not doing compared to earlier this season?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is what he is. Sadly he isn't very versatile, whereas Sweeney and Hartridge are. This tends to mean he is the one that is dropped or subbed more than the others.

dontpassback

Substituted today and not seemingly first choice any more. For those who have watched recent games what is he doing/not doing compared to earlier this season?
I am not sure,I hope Matt Taylor hasn’t had a fall out with Ray like he did last season with the player whose name I can’t recall at the moment

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is what he is. Sadly he isn't very versatile, whereas Sweeney and Hartridge are. This tends to mean he is the one that is dropped or subbed more than the others.
When you say versatile do you mean can only play in a three - has he been tried in a flat back 4?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
When you say versatile do you mean can only play in a three - has he been tried in a flat back 4?
He can prettyuch only play as a centre half. The rest can do a job in a variety of positions.

pct333

I am not sure,I hope Matt Taylor hasn’t had a fall out with Ray like he did last season with the player whose name I can’t recall at the moment
Aaron Martin ?