• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching / Playing

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you can play to a competitive level then play for as long as you can. This is my first season not playing and at the moment the novelty of being able to watch City is still alive and kicking but there will come a time later on in the season when I wish I was still playing. There is nothing like the buzz of playing except putting the ball in the back of the net when you're playing.

i am useless but i prefer to play, watching city is a better idea, shame i cant get to all the games

ECFC KARL

personally i prefer watching than playing

Defiantly playing! But i have a team that plays Saturday mornings and another team that plays Sundays so I can go to all home and a lot of away!

Poultice

I thought it was tremendous and noticable that we all stayed for a drink last night
Yep that is about what I remember, the footies stay for A drink whilst the rugby boys drank on through the night, one of the major reasons why I changed codes.

While you can, play, whatever your level, you will find friends in the trenches that will last you a lifetime.

loobygrecian

Yep that is about what I remember, the footies stay for A drink whilst the rugby boys drank on through the night, one of the major reasons why I changed codes.

While you can, play, whatever your level, you will find friends in the trenches that will last you a lifetime.
They wanted us out of the bar just after 10 'o' clock last night!!

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends on the team I guess, but it is safe to say that all night drinking is more prevalent amongst the rugby playing fraternity.