• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vincent Harper signs

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also, at the risk of being shouted down by some posters, but could we see Mitchell played on the right and Harper on the left? We know that Mitchell’s right foot is better than Caprice’s after his stunning strike against Accy! Could be an option.

Cowshed Grecian

Great to see every comment from Eastleigh fans.... All 7 of them 😜
Harsh. Coming from a huge fanbase like we have 😂

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also, at the risk of being shouted down by some posters, but could we see Mitchell played on the right and Harper on the left? We know that Mitchell’s right foot is better than Caprice’s after his stunning strike against Accy! Could be an option.
Maybe, but I still think we could do with a defensive-focused RB / RWB. IMO both Caprice and Mitchell are better going forward.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe, but I still think we could do with a defensive-focused RB / RWB. IMO both Caprice and Mitchell are better going forward.
Fair shout. I did wonder if we’d go for Cameron Norman who left Newport recently and is a bit more of defensive minded right back, but in Gary we trust.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Welcome to the club Vincent, may your passes be red and white passes, and your shots be top bins. We’ll sing your name loud, just run hard and tackle harder. Good luck at City 👍

wrekin

I'm getting a vibe of Scott Golbourne from this guy. Welcome and good luck.

Grecianpasty

Sounds logical to me. Mitchell can have the same affect as Williams did playing on the right hand side.

Bridgy 81

Sounds logical to me. Mitchell can have the same affect as Williams did playing on the right hand side.
I don’t mind wide, attacking players being on the ‘wrong side’ but I’m not so keen to apply that to wide defenders personally.

Average Joe

Excellent signing the lad is quality at non league and only right he should step up. We've got him on a good contract with a 1 year additional extension if required as well. If he does well in league one we could get a very good resale on him so that too is a bonus.

Very positive, well done GC and team.

Red red

Welcome to the lad. 22 years so plenty of age on his side. Hopefully see him at Bath to judge