• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Villa should be pleased with the season he has had here.The question is whether they will allow him to have another year with us.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Villa should be pleased with the season he has had here.The question is whether they will allow him to have another year with us.
He's not going to get in above Martinez is he, so depends if they want him back as a bench warmer

Simba3011

Can definitely get a championship loan next year based on his performances here

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's not going to get in above Martinez is he, so depends if they want him back as a bench warmer
He will go out on loan again next season,all depends on what kind of challenge Villa want him to have.

red1

Needs to work on his distribution, but happy to see him progress in our colours

Mid Devon Grecian

That little bit of footwork trickery second half when a Bolton attacker closed him down was lovely to see.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He will go out on loan again next season,all depends on what kind of challenge Villa want him to have.
I guess for a GK it must be harder to get a first choice Championship loan at a young age so there may well be hope that he could return next season

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
That little bit of footwork trickery second half when a Bolton attacker closed him down was lovely to see.
Unless you have a weak heart

Would be interested to know how many on here were rubbishing Vilja after initially signing based on his loan at Burton and the *a*a friendly at Plainmoor?
At the time he was and still is, in the Finland national team squad and is a loan signing comparable with the excellent Cameron Dawson.
Never doubted the club regarding this signing and credit to all involved.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldn't care less what he did at Burton and even less than what he did in a nothing friendly. He's been my player of the season by a mile and one of my favourite city keepers of all time. Up there with dawson and Miller.