• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will Sinisalo be riding for Finland? 😉🚴‍♂️
Will Sinisalo & Niskanen be riding a Grecian tandem in Cardiff next March ?

dontpassback

Will Sinisalo be riding for Finland? 😉🚴‍♂️
if ih is he might not get to the finnish line,although a lot of scandinavians are very good speedway riders,ole olsen,nicky pedersen two name just a couple !

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't remember a Finnish rider racing for the Falcons but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Kauko Nieminen ride around the County Ground. Possibly for Workington.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

CWH-NYC_

Well that is a stat that I would never have guessed we (Vil) would be top of the pyramid.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has prevented more goals - is that just another way to say which keeper has made the most saves.

JW57++

Based on Saturday I think it’s a combination of saves made and time used up taking goal kicks. Both make it harder for opponents to score.

Bridgy 81

Based on Saturday I think it’s a combination of saves made and time used up taking goal kicks. Both make it harder for opponents to score.
Yes we did seem to be streetwise on Saturday in that and other similar regards.
I think it’s good (and about time) we do to others what’s been done to us so many times in the past.
The only daft one was Sweeney being booked for kicking the ball away.
It put him unnecessarily under pressure for almost all of the second half.

budegrecian

Yes we did seem to be streetwise on Saturday in that and other similar regards.
I think it’s good (and about time) we do to others what’s been done to us so many times in the past.
The only daft one was Sweeney being booked for kicking the ball away.
It put him unnecessarily under pressure for almost all of the second half.
It’s okay providing we don’t turn into Wycombe.
Regarding Sweenz, after he got booked, I was sweating every time he took a throw in; worried that he’d take too long and get a second yellow. But he knew what he was doing.

Has prevented more goals - is that just another way to say which keeper has made the most saves.
Not really - it's xG prevented so it's factoring in the likelihood of the shot being scored from. The actual calculation is: expected number of goals conceded from shots on target faced, minus goals conceded, which is why a negative value is possible