• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vegans v Grecians - Match Day Thread (FGR vs ECFC)

tallone

Anyone else having probs with iFollow?? I keep having to uninstall/reinstall.. get invalid parameters and have to reinstall.. am using an android media box for the tv, but it works a lot better on my ipad��
The picture quality and camera work was abysmal today as well... not that it's been great other times.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great stuff again City!(cake)(cake)(cake)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done City, another good result. Great to see Reuben bag another brace and sounds like Holmes had another decent game.

Onto the next!

elginCity

Onto the next!
Could be tasty, Barnet also won 3-1 today and into the play off zone.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone else having probs with iFollow?? I keep having to uninstall/reinstall.. get invalid parameters and have to reinstall.. am using an android media box for the tv, but it works a lot better on my ipad��
The picture quality and camera work was abysmal today as well... not that it's been great other times.
Yes, there was a period around the 65 min mark when the camera didn't close in on play so everything was in the distance. Terrible! Luckily by that time we were pretty safe so it wasn't too stressful but in a more tense affair it would have been very annoying. I think the main camera person must have gone to the toilet or something because later it was ok but what was funny today was that because there's only one camera you could see the camera being wiped every so often when the rain was heavy.

We were pretty lacklustre second half and a bit slack once we'd gone 3-0 up but overall we were too good for them.

After Reuben Reid scores now, he doesn't really celebrate much and when other players come up to him you can see him going to them "let's make sure we win this now". He's very fired up this season.

iscalad

Well done City. Reuben on fire.

thermopylai

Great result. We worked really hard today without the ball - was impressed with McAlinden tracking back and Troy sliding into tackles, always hassling them whenever they had possession. Great to watch!

IndoMike

Credit to Tisdale : he has put together a very solid squad, with strength in depth and therefore serious competition for places. It's early days and things can go wrong, but I think this City squad is definitely good enough for automatic promotion, and will lump some serious money on City achieving that.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
great result , this is a KIlLLER squad for this level.. onward and upward

PeteUSA

Pym had a sound game; one or two excellent catches with a slippery ball; not overly tested. I didnt see their goal - Ifollow stopped following!