• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under Tisdale, Tagg and Perryman will we .

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why don't you submit an offer and see, it's no use asking me as I have nothing to do with them.
Good idea.... Secure my place as Devon's Rachman and double the rent.... :)

Antony Moxey

So are you saying OTR would be better for the club and supporters to remain in current hands rather that being under your guidance?

geoffwp

I shouldn't think that in all honesty anybody was losing sleep over Tisdale leaving. I dont really know where that idea came from.
With respect Pete, you were not here. You were out of it overseas. If you had been here and immersed first in the desperation of potential oblivion followed by the relief of success you might understand better the point I was making. You are looking at it from outside and only from a recent history point of view whereas I'm talking about events that happened before that over a short period.

geoffwp

In the OTR accounts, the asset is said to be worth 4 to 5 hundred grand. I'm not really up to date with Exeter property values, but that sounds cheap... Do you think they would sell it to me.... ? :)
Small change for you eh Malc? Is this the beginning of who has the biggest pocket competition?

malcolms

So are you saying OTR would be better for the club and supporters to remain in current hands rather that being under your guidance?
Only a wind up Mox, do you honestly think that the club would allow an outside entity to stitch up an important future development opportunity?

Last edited:

malcolms

Small change for you eh Malc? Is this the beginning of who has the biggest pocket competition?
If that's what its worth in real terms then I would be surprised. If so it is cheap.

Antony Moxey

Only a wind up Mox, do you honestly think that the club would allow an outside entity to stitch up an important future development opportunity?
No idea. All I know is that I've heard more than once Tagg state publicly he'd happily sell his share in OTR.

Red Bill

Because we love Exeter City, Lez. I used to wait behind the OG waiting to get players autographs way back when I was 11 years old. I kept programs, made albums n' all. Because we love the club we want the best for it. And thru Exeweb we express our views and argue and debate and even joke about the club and what's best for it. That's all good, Lez, not bad, and we thank you for providing the platform. There is no running of the club by referendum.
You seem so upset because Tisdale's rolling contract has been terminated, but that contract was abnormal. The problem is not in its termination, but in its creation.
Tisdale has not been fired, but he has to prove he can produce, not rest on his 5 yr old laurels : JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MANAGER
Of all the posts on this thread, this one makes the point better and more succinctly than any other!

Colesman Ballz

No idea. All I know is that I've heard more than once Tagg state publicly he'd happily sell his share in OTR.
That wouldn't solve the problem if he did. I believe that there were/are (?) eight share holders and a unanimous decision is required under OTR rules. Two of the original members lost money with the CVA, and view it as a means to recoup this. It might be valued on their books at one figure, but around 10 years ago, the figure quoted for a sale, was I believe £800,000 ! Dr Dave and Rightwing know a lot more than me, and could probably confirm this.

Antony Moxey

That wouldn't solve the problem if he did.
What problem?