• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interesting far right publication from India you chose.

This might be a better link

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

Sorry but what she said was abhorrent. also the headline in that local newspaper is a little misleading if you read the whole story. The words "Far Right" in inverted commers is suggestive and not fact.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster

I picked one of many that were listed so lets not try and make this about me picking that particular publication eh !! I would have picked one from the Guardian IF it had run the story but probably hasn't / wont run a story like that.

Legohead

Banned
Another seemingly intelligent person feeling the need to use twatter to make them feel important.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sorry but what she said was abhorrent. also the headline in that local newspaper is a little misleading if you read the whole story. The words "Far Right" in inverted commers is suggestive and not fact.
It's a discussion for the Politics Thread, not this one.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a discussion for the Politics Thread, not this one.
Sorry hants, but you did put that link up, just replying to it (y)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
As above DB , Why hasn't the Bias Broadcasting picked up the story but can bet yer a$$ they'll make it front and centre about Starkey.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sorry hants, but you did put that link up, just replying to it (y)
Don't worry. I had a panic that I'd accidentally strayed on to the Politics Today thread {shudder at the thought}

Legohead

Banned

Ludicrous.

'Controlled access to toilets' - in a pub?! Yeah, good luck with that one once they've all downed a few.

'Music should be kept at a low volume to avoid needing people to shout' - in a pub?! Yeah good luck with that once they've all downed a few. What do people do after a few bevvies? The get progressively louder and less aware of their surroundings and social etiquette.

Can see some fun and fireworks tomorrow! :LOL: Landlords and ladies have got their work cut out I think.

What ridiculous rulings. Should either keep them closed or let those who want to mix freely in them, mix.

It's actually a lot better staying at home. Why would anyone in their right mind go to a pub under all these rules and regs? Not much fun really and expensive.