• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Giovanni Fletcher crowned the Queen of the Castle.
Cost my good lady £130..She was hoping 1 & 2 were the other way round...

sign of the chimes

Was pleasantly surprised last year at how good the Mackenzie Crook version of Wurzel Gummidge was so will record that on Christmas Eve. The thirty year anniversary of Have I Got News For You looks good too, I remember watching the early episodes with my Dad and it was the sort of humour we bonded over. While it does now feel like a bit of a relic from a bygone age, much like the even older A Question of Sport, it's a reassuring link to the past.

iscalad

I see Forces TV are showing Citizen Smith at 3pm today.

Red Devon

Michael McIntyre’s new game show The Wheel 👍👍

Oldsmobile-88

Walking Britain’s Lost Railways C5 on Fridays 8pm.

Callander to Crianlarich was featured,though the section from Dunblane is also part of the former line.
It follows the A85 for much of the route,a road I have travelled on many times over the years.

It’s great that over the past 30 years or so many of the former line routes have been converted for walkers & cyclists.

Oldsmobile-88

Watching a Taggart episode from 1987 what a era that was for hairstyles especially females.Lovely,makes me feel I’m in my mid 20s again 😁😁

Mark McManus plays the dour Scottish detective who has a sense of humour bypass superbly.
Those early series still look good 30 plus years on.

Red Devon

Watching a Taggart episode from 1987 what a era that was for hairstyles especially females.Lovely,makes me feel I’m in my mid 20s again 😁😁

Mark McManus plays the dour Scottish detective who has a sense of humour bypass superbly.
Those early series still look good 30 plus years on.
The hair spray was banned back in the 90’s apparently it was damaging the ozone layer 😂

DB9

Walking Britain’s Lost Railways C5 on Fridays 8pm.

Callander to Crianlarich was featured,though the section from Dunblane is also part of the former line.
It follows the A85 for much of the route,a road I have travelled on many times over the years.

It’s great that over the past 30 years or so many of the former line routes have been converted for walkers & cyclists.
Since seeing the episode about N Devon's lost railway I recorded it and watched it last night, Absolutely stunning scenery and a real interesting programme, A good enthusiastic host, Well worth a watch. C5 have really come strong with documentaries this past year or so.

Oldsmobile-88

The hair spray was banned back in the 90’s apparently it was damaging the ozone layer 😂
A couple of people I knew from the 1980s must have put a big hole in the ozone layer all on their own 😁

Red Devon

A couple of people I knew from the 1980s must have put a big hole in the ozone layer all on their own 😁
Remember reading once that Bananarama where being blamed for reducing the ozone :ROFLMAO: