• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Citizen Kane is on BBC2 this afternoon. Often cited as the best film ever made. I know most people will watch the Leeds match re-run, but this film is well worth recording. Rosebud.

Oldsmobile-88

Watching the Big Match on ITV4 that I recorded earlier today.
Oct 1976.Brighton v Palace 27,000 at the Goldstone Ground for a 3rd Division game in a era when crowds were tumbling fast.

Off to Elland Rd after,for the game against MU then to The Dell for the 2nd Division game against Fulham...Bliss.

Banksy

Star Trek Picard , eighty year old Jean- Luc roams the galaxy again aided and abetted by some old cast members. The evil Romulan Empire strikes again.Not bad , good storyline and plenty of action. I’ll give it eight phasers out of ten.

Oldsmobile-88

A great film that I have not seen for decades on TPTV tonight at 10pm.

The Enforcer(1951)
Humphrey Bougard in fine form as a D A who is tracking down the leader of a hitman syndicate(Murder Incorporated)& the evidence to convict him.

*Scrub that it was on last night ☹*

No doubt it will be on again soon.

Last edited:

iscalad

A great film that I have not seen for decades on TPTV tonight at 10pm.

The Enforcer(1951)
Humphrey Bougard in fine form as a D A who is tracking down the leader of a hitman syndicate(Murder Incorporated)& the evidence to convict him.

*Scrub that it was on last night ☹*

No doubt it will be on again soon.
Oh dear. Lockdown getting to you Olds?

Oldsmobile-88

Oh dear. Lockdown getting to you Olds?
😁😁 Gutted mate...I saw it on Twitter but did not notice the tweet was yesterday 🤣🤣

iscalad

😁😁 Gutted mate...I saw it on Twitter but did not notice the tweet was yesterday 🤣🤣
Sadly not on again for the next 3 weeks at least.

iscalad

For anyone interested in the goings on at Bletchley Park .
Codebreakers on BBC 2 at 7pm is a fascinating documentary. Bill Tuttle was a genius.

Alistair20000

For anyone interested in the goings on at Bletchley Park .
Codebreakers on BBC 2 at 7pm is a fascinating documentary. Bill Tuttle was a genius.
Thanks for the heads up on this isca (y)

Banksy

Finally got around to watching The Man in the High Castle. Or at least I’m halfway through Series 1 now.
Enjoying it very much even though I’m only watching it on the iPad while the wife watches old episodes of The Chase and Would I Lie to you on the tv.( Even I’m not that desperate to join her , used to enjoy them but all getting a bit samey now especially after months of lockdown.)
Only downside is I find myself singing a croaky rendition of edelweiss at the start of each episode!