• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust elections rerun

Alfie 1966

Send an email to both the Trust Secretary and Clive Harrison (The acting Trust Chairman during Keith Hawker's enforced holiday). In my case I didn't get a response from the secretary, but an immediate reply from the then Chairman (Hawker).
Just a ask has anyone ever seen Clive Harrison crack a smile ?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a ask has anyone ever seen Clive Harrison crack a smile ?
not sure any of us have been cracking many smiles for the last few months :)

Fareham Grecian

I can’t see the answer on the Trust’s ‘rerun election FAQs’, nor on this forum, so can someone who has already received their voting form tell me when the closing date is? Cheers

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
not sure any of us have been cracking many smiles for the last few months :)
Nipping down to Exwick Hub for ECFC Women is a good pick-me-up I've found.

Matt Russell

I can’t see the answer on the Trust’s ‘rerun election FAQs’, nor on this forum, so can someone who has already received their voting form tell me when the closing date is? Cheers
Noon Friday 19th January.

Bridgy 81

I messaged the Trust Secretary about my missing voting form yesterday.
I’ve received one this morning but it doesn’t have any sort of covering note, so I don’t know whether it was as a result of my request or if it’s the original one just arriving late?
Anyway I’ve cast my vote/s now 🙂

Exehausted

I messaged the Trust Secretary about my missing voting form yesterday.
I’ve received one this morning but it doesn’t have any sort of covering note, so I don’t know whether it was as a result of my request or if it’s the original one just arriving late?
Anyway I’ve cast my vote/s now 🙂
I got mine this morning after I contacted Neil Le M. There seems to have been more than one problem with the new system. My problem was with my email address when it was transferred to the new voting system. It somehow had an apostrophe put in front of it, which is why I was getting emails from the Trust but not the voting system. They are checking things to hopefully make sure everyone can vote.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
No form here either. What an absolute bleeding shambles this is.

milts

Shambles.

wiveygrecian

I’ve received nothing either . It’s a shit show again!