• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

Corey

Dyer has been wearing #26 in training so wonder if Sweeney snags that back off him. Anyway:

View attachment 6455
For me I would like as a minimum:
  • A LB who can provide LCB cover if necessary
  • A CM
  • A big striker to give us another option from the bench
  • A GK (obviously)
  • A RW

scottus86

For me I would like as a minimum:
  • A LB who can provide LCB cover if necessary
  • A CM
  • A big striker to give us another option from the bench
  • A GK (obviously)
  • A RW
As a right winger that's experienced and has played mostly in the west country I'd really hope we're offering something to Marley Watkins.

alexmiller882

I believe he is on trial at Cardiff City.

ecfc2000

I believe he is on trial at Cardiff City.
and scored against Bath City other night

• Sad
Reactions: Ash

Red & White

As a right winger that's experienced and has played mostly in the west country I'd really hope we're offering something to Marley Watkins.
As much as I would love to see us sign Marley Watkins, I feel he will be signing for another club in the Championship.

tonykellowfan

36 appearances in the last 3 years, sounds like our sort of player

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting the impression that MT really rates Ben and that he may no longer be chasing any strikers. Personally I have the feeling, with a different playing pattern now Bowman has left, we could well see him performing in a manner that justifies him wearing the number 9 shirt.

Although having said that I think we still need to strengthen up front. One thing I have found surprising is that no one has made a bid for MJ’s services.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Getting the impression that MT really rates Ben and that he may no longer be chasing any strikers. Personally I have the feeling, with a different playing pattern now Bowman has left, we could well see him performing in a manner that justifies him wearing the number 9 shirt.

Although having said that I think we still need to strengthen up front. One thing I have found surprising is that no one has made a bid for MJ’s services.
Maybe they have but only offered peanuts so were told to do one ! :)

Banksy

No matter how promising Nombe and Co. are looking against our recent non league opponents , we still need an experienced head up front if only for cover or an alternative attacking plan.It would have been nice if part of all that cash we’re supposed to be receiving for Ollie had been splashed on a few really experienced game changers that Taylor let slip he wanted a while back.As the time creeps away to the season start of 7th August I’m beginning to wonder whether he’ll land anyone of that ilk.Can the supporters stick another season of bouncing in and out of the playoff zone culminating in yet another semi or final playoff loss.

Rosencrantz

No matter how promising Nombe and Co. are looking against our recent non league opponents , we still need an experienced head up front if only for cover or an alternative attacking plan.It would have been nice if part of all that cash we’re supposed to be receiving for Ollie had been splashed on a few really experienced game changers that Taylor let slip he wanted a while back.As the time creeps away to the season start of 7th August I’m beginning to wonder whether he’ll land anyone of that ilk.Can the supporters stick another season of bouncing in and out of the playoff zone culminating in yet another semi or final playoff loss.
Who has Matt let slip? We can only make offers to players and for all we know cash was about to be splashed if they signed as we have for Nombe. But for whatever reasons they have not signed for us.