• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
One thing that has always amused me about exeweb is the assumptions made about people we've never met. The other day I saw TPC call Colesman Ballz 'little' something, I only met CB once and don't know much about him, but 'little' he definitely ain't!!!
"Sunday school teacher", I bet the couple of exeweb posters who actually know me are having a chuckle about that!
I think I met you at a Trust AGM once Geoff, you didn't look anything like I expected either!
It was at the trust AGM where we voted to call time on the Tis roller Bill, I remember it well. It's very true about assumptions and yes CB is definitely someone to look up to.

LOG

It was at the trust AGM where we voted to call time on the Tis roller Bill, I remember it well.
I met you there too, not that you knew who i was :cool:

Red Bill

It was at the trust AGM where we voted to call time on the Tis roller Bill, I remember it well. It's very true about assumptions and yes CB is definitely someone to look up to.
That's the one! Have to say you really impressed me when you introduced yourself. You even made a really good suggestion to try to help me get my resolution about online campaigning through when it was getting a rocky ride. Whatever happens to us all when we get behind a keyboard eh?!!!

geoffwp

I dont actually believe I'm any different really Bill. I've always called things as I see it and try to make a point of not saying anything I wouldnt say in public. Maybe you've just misinterpreted my sometimes sarcastic sense of humour. Now that, I have to admit, is more of an exeweb thing just to counter some of the comment found on here. Anyway, always happy to help.

Alistair20000

Athletic or obese ?
Pate has run his tape measure over Mr Ballz and reported he stretched to 5’ 7””

geoffwp

I used the pate tape measure on my house. I thought I lived in a cottage. Turns out it's a blimmin mansion!

Spoonz Red E

As good a time as any to point out that tape measure is an anagram of Pete USA mare.

Oliver

Blair Henderson Edinburgh FC...worth a look ?

Trapdoor

Edinburgh FC...
What the heck? Is that a real team?

Banksy

Blair Henderson Edinburgh FC...worth a look ?
Big lad.