• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad Jokull is coming back....

Taylor was also asked about Akinde and Cummings and said they were false rumours but he’s still trying to get a striker before the window closes.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Glad Jokull is coming back....

Taylor was also asked about Akinde and Cummings and said they were false rumours but he’s still trying to get a striker before the window closes.
No mention of Ajose amongst the back up strikers.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
No mention of Ajose amongst the back up strikers.
Yep I thought the same thing. MT actually says,
“We know what a slog it is going to be and what a slog it is at the moment and you need a bit of physicality at the top end of the pitch, so we are working towards it. But if I don’t bring anyone in, then we have the likes of Ryan (Bowman), Ben (Seymour), MJ (Matt Jay) and Fish (Alex Fisher) waiting in the wings for an opportunity.”

I know Ajose was close to leaving the club recently but for whatever reason it didn't materialize. Maybe he has finally moved on, or maybe MT has just erased him from his memory!! ;)

ryancooper327

Key, Jay, Kite and Diabate sign new deals! Great news.

Ex-ciderrr

Nice to see jokull return but we’ve still not really got anywhere have we 1 keeper out 1 keeper in but with Ward departing we needed to act swiftly and have done with a more than capable replacement and with a player that’s ready to play and a player we know well. I think Taylor will put him straight into the starting XI up Carlisle.

If we’re heading into the remainder of the season with crap like Seymour and Fisher waiting in the wings for a chance to lead the line we’re going nowhere.

But fair play to Taylor for “leaving no stone unturned” in the quest for a striker and obviously he’s doing what he can to try and amend the issue we have up front.

Up the city

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
5pm announcement?

chunkymorrinmunter

5pm announcement?
From Downing street,?🙂

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
From Downing street,?🙂
Next Slide Please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From Downing street,?🙂
That'd be quite a coup if the social media team organised that :)

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice to see jokull return but we’ve still not really got anywhere have we 1 keeper out 1 keeper in but with Ward departing we needed to act swiftly and have done with a more than capable replacement and with a player that’s ready to play and a player we know well. I think Taylor will put him straight into the starting XI up Carlisle.

If we’re heading into the remainder of the season with crap like Seymour and Fisher waiting in the wings for a chance to lead the line we’re going nowhere.

But fair play to Taylor for “leaving no stone unturned” in the quest for a striker and obviously he’s doing what he can to try and amend the issue we have up front.

Up the city
I heavily suspect that Jokull will be here for the long term. One for the future a la Williams I expect.