• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well if our scouting system is like here on Exeweb then it seems anyone could do it, All you have to do is phone any former player and see if they want to come back! We need fresh blood in the team, We need our scouts to find half decent players (Not saying our previous players aren't) but to me we always look in the past, Those players mentioned have new lives etc and TBH a L2 club is normally the final stages of a players career if they've started in L2 ,Played at a higher level, As for the youngsters mentioned, I think their clubs have plans for them and if they went out on loan it would a Championship club or a biggish L1 club. I have no idea who fits the bill but at the end of each season there are about 1200 players made available, If we are to have a real go next season and can offer a decent wedge then those available won't be out of our price range as is the norm with us.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t want JMT back...Too injury prone.

Friend on the other hand would be superb but I really can’t see it...yet but hope I am wrong.

There will be plenty of options out there and I can see us making additions fairly quickly. It would be good if most of the signings are sorted by the time we go back to training.

geoffwp

And who have you asked?
Malc doesnt need to ask anyone to know that things havent gone well since he was running things as a director.😎

malcolms

Malc doesnt need to ask anyone to know that things havent gone well since he was running things as a director.😎
Cheap and pointless post....but then again..:unsure:

geoffwp

That's me to a tee Malc. Cheap as chips and always blunt.😊

Trapdoor

At least six
Are we guessing TPCs age?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are we guessing TPCs age?
No, we are guessing your IQ.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
All I know is that please
1. Don"t sign blokes who have had serious, ongoing injuries such as knee, hamstring, cartilage etc.
2. Don't sign anyone over 30 years of age maximum unless very special case
3. Don't believe bull-sh*t agents or 2-minute
videos : my grandma would look good on one of those
4. Don't sign journeymen.

1. Do get a couple of young loan players in
: Surely our good reputation with youngsters would help. Don't we have any contacts?
2. Do sign a couple of quality players at Div 2 level, and pay what we have to. It's a false economy to sign players who are only good for the bench : chucking money away
That's only 4 signings though Mike. We're going to need a few more than that with the impending mass exodus.

Grecianpasty

Please not another forward who's only half decent scoring period was a few years back with fekkin Swindon!
Hey...Parkin had his moments.

iscalad

Hey...Parkin had his moments.
The chap who I had to google, when, on Quest, he said he'd played for Exeter