• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tony Blair buys ninth home

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Blairs have just bought their ninth home, a £1.3M house for their 22yr old daughter.

Right or wrong? I wonder what Aneurin Bevan would have thought?

Banksy

Or Keir Hardie ? When will people realize ( especially our Northern friends in the Labour strongholds ) that voting Labour is really another version of voting Tory , just feathering their own nests. The real Labour party died years ago. Blair could just as easily have led the Conservative party. Still , he can have his money if it means waking up to Cheri every morning. I'll never forgive the b###ard for Iraq either and neither will the wives and mothers who've lost their husbands and sons. No amount of money will stop him being judged on that.

Last edited:

mdg

perhaps the purchase should have been in Kabul, and all of them could p*** off and live there, he was pretty keen to send our troops to that area of the world, him and his lot are toe rags, to sooner they move out of the uk, the better

tavyred

When will people realize ( especially our Northern friends in the Labour strongholds ) that voting Labour is really another version of voting Tory , just feathering their own nests. The real Labour party died years ago.
I think more and more of them do realise, hence two BNP MEP`s!

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
his money he can do what he wants with it. whats the problem?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Robbie Fowler of politics.

We all live in a Tony Blair house...' ;)

Mr Jinx

his money he can do what he wants with it. whats the problem?
Just wondered what people thought about the country having had a (supposedly) left-leaning prime minister for 10 years who's main dictum was along the lines of equality for all, who sent his kids to private school* and then goes and hoovers up a £15M property empire. Ever felt you'd been had?

*nb - OK, I know the Oratory is state funded but its admission policy was contrary to the one which Labour imposed on every other darn state school in the country.

elginCity

Just wondered what people thought about the country having had a (supposedly) left-leaning prime minister for 10 years
Never thought of him as 'left-leaning'. He realised 'old' Labour was unelectable, started 'New' Labour and moved to the right.

Poultice

Blair is the c*nt that makes Phil Sayers look like a decent guy, how any schmo could be surprised at what he is doing astounds me, actually it doesn't, we live in a world of mushrooms, people that like being kept in the dark and having sh*t dumped on them from time to time.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
But the only people who have voted labour in the last 15 years are either imbeciles or c*nts. Tory voters are just as bad.

The BNP are even f*cking worse. Racist, ingrate, ignorant sh*theads who don't even deserve to be spat upon.

How's that for an opinion.