• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

ecfc2000

According to AA route finder, Bath to MK is 108.9 miles and takes 2 hrs 23 mins
Luckily for Tis he doesn't live in bath.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who in their right mind would want to set foot regularly in Milton Keynes after living in Bath and working in Exeter. I mean, come on. Milton bloody Keynes? There are mole hills and ants nests in my garden with more character.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
This could have legs. It's the perfect time for Tis to say goodbye with Perryman leaving and the broken relationship with the fan base.

Alistair20000

Who in their right mind would want to set foot regularly in Milton Keynes after living in Bath and working in Exeter. I mean, come on. Milton bloody Keynes? There are mole hills and ants nests in my garden with more character.
The V and H grid road network is very logical though Geoffrey. Maybe too simple for the Master Tactician to accept ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Or maybe Alistair this thread like all the rest are just BS and Sir Tis of the Dale isn't going anywhere for another couple of years.

Alistair20000

Or maybe Alistair this thread like all the rest are just BS and Sir Tis of the Dale isn't going anywhere for another couple of years.
Predictions are hazardous; especially about the future.

grecIAN Harris

This could have legs. It's the perfect time for Tis to say goodbye with Perryman leaving and the broken relationship with the fan base.
There are more legs on a snail then Tis going to MK Dons.

Grecian Max

Didn't feel over sensitive when I wrote it max. It seemed clear from what you wrote that you think the managers style of football works best for cardboard fans whatever they may be. At least not plastic anyway. I think you're absolutely right about the advantages that can be gained by changing jobs. In a way though that's a generational thing that would have been relatively uncommon in our, well certainly my, parents day. I do believe in the long game however and I certainly don't think it is an excuse for an easy ride. I think the things he has changed and ideas he has developed into actuality do take time. That sort of thing can be lost if you are moving on every 3 years or so.
Works both ways, I agree.

Anyway to confirm, it was a dig at MK fans only, not Tisdale "fans" in general....... ugh this stuff is tedious!

Colesman Ballz

We'll only know for certain if he or his representatives are seen leaving the MK branch of Fulfords.
Nah ! In 12 years he's never bothered moving down here to Glorious Deb'n, so no way will he ever consider "upping sticks" for a job, unless Barca come calling ! :)

Grecian Max

Luckily for Tis he doesn't live in bath.
Not far though! It's a village isnt it?