• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
And, yeah I used to love the guy. But he went stale 5 years ago. I personally would advocate moving jobs relatively frequently - you pick up new skills, learn from different environments, get a bigger network etc. I think Paul Tisdale has played it safe under the spin/guise of “the long game”. Perhaps this explains some people’s reactions to wanting change, if you’re in a more long term role (or have been), perhaps you sympathise more with that position?

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

The upside is, we might even get compensation in the form of the remaining 6 months of his roller. Not to be sniffed at given the size of his salary ! ;)

dontpassback

Just out of interest,what is the commute distance from mk to bath ?

DB9

According to AA route finder, Bath to MK is 108.9 miles and takes 2 hrs 23 mins

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought he was nearer to Chippenham?

geoffwp

Didn't feel over sensitive when I wrote it max. It seemed clear from what you wrote that you think the managers style of football works best for cardboard fans whatever they may be. At least not plastic anyway. I think you're absolutely right about the advantages that can be gained by changing jobs. In a way though that's a generational thing that would have been relatively uncommon in our, well certainly my, parents day. I do believe in the long game however and I certainly don't think it is an excuse for an easy ride. I think the things he has changed and ideas he has developed into actuality do take time. That sort of thing can be lost if you are moving on every 3 years or so.

DB9

Mind all this is just circumspect, No official statement, Until then and like all the other "Tisdale to" threads, just boring rumour

Alistair20000

I wonder if there is mileage in this ?

A friend who lives in MK said he saw The Cheese this afternoon in the Bed Taker shop in MK.

Or perhaps this was part of his Bed Taker work ?

:S

Red Devon

I wonder if there is mileage in this ?

A friend who lives in MK said he saw The Cheese this afternoon in the Bed Taker shop in MK.

Or perhaps this was part of his Bed Taker work ?

:S
Tis was at the C&F today thankfully.

LOG

We'll only know for certain if he or his representatives are seen leaving the MK branch of Fulfords.