• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale taking over 200k of the budget.....

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Please confirm it is lower.....
Much lower....

ianecfc

I have not been off the mark of what I said before, we have gone for players and for one reason or another they have not come about. I did get a few right also but people don't seem to recall those.... I am just passing on interesting information if someone would like to actually give a figure they have been told then go ahead, that is what I got from someone.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Much lower....
I was expecting northants to reply - how do you know the answer Lez?

ianecfc

Plus think di Canio was on a reported 400k per year at Swindon is it so far fetched?

LOG

I saw Simon Clist in Fulfords earlier.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Because I do...

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I have not been off the mark of what I said before, we have gone for players and for one reason or another they have not come about. I did get a few right also but people don't seem to recall those.... I am just passing on interesting information if someone would like to actually give a figure they have been told then go ahead, that is what I got from someone.
That old chestnut...

fred binneys head

Because I do...
Uncharacteristically evasive, who told you or showed you?

Langer

I got nothing against Tis remaining in charge but time needs to served on this 2 year rolling contract thing its madness having this hanging above our heads.
I wonder why hes on such good money he came from Bath and wasn't a big name from his playing days I admit he has had some success but we are now at the level we always have been.(plus we are crap at home)
Also to ianecfc`s point don`t the top four or five players at a club normaly earn more than the manager??

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Uncharacteristically evasive, who told you or showed you?
I never reveal my sauces mate.. But trust me.. He's no where near 200k.. Not now not ever..