• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

Bradshaw has minimal influence and likely zero inclination even if he was contacted and did directly deal with such matters (which he doesn't)
Well there. round of applause for edwin then?

D__Lo__

Well there. round of applause for edwin then?
I don't know about that all I do know is the guy's an expert in 'delegation' but aren't all politicians? I feel confident to speculate he wouldn't give a **** though but speculate is all it is.

ecfctis

Is there no legal avenue here to be investigated. Any legal experts out there! Surely there are recognised director duties and responsibilities, which include the basic requirement of skill, care and due diligence, as well as independent decision making - which means not being led or influenced by other 'dominant' directors, especially where decisions affect good governing practice for the short and long term benefit of the business/company.
As a collective, the Club Board and Trust must be open for much closer scrutiny by experts in the field of company law!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Any need for that!!

One has every right to speak to the local MP when situations like we're stuck in occur. As I recall our local MP got involved the last time we were being treated unfairly like this. It turned out that one on the gravy train went to jail - Idiot!
Pete some individuals are undoubtedly on the gravy train and in many instances have behaved in an unbelievably inept manner. However I genuinely do not feel that anything is or has been going on that would be of interest to the boys in blue and that really any further comments suggesting such a possibility could find the posters getting themselves in hot water.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

Why don't you get onto Donald Trump while you're over there, Pete.... see if he can do something to intervene to fix our hollowed out midfield.

Add Perryman to that list and you have a bunch as bad as the criminal pair, and who have systematically raped the club and supporters. The trap door to obscurity is well and truly wedged open with little likelihood of closing. The only salvation is for resignation from certain personnel, or the success of the Trust elections introducing change, which even then may well be too late.
Yes but the Board had ,and have, the power to act. And they have singularly failed. Not a pair of b!**>cks between them.

The issue has been clear since , at the very least, since the end of last season when Tisdale having overspent failed to hit the targets he set for himself - and not just narrowly but by a mile.

Difficult I appreciate but absolutely essential. I am willing to bet Tagg didn't even let it be discussed , let alone grasping the nettle.

Almost criminal mismanagement. Conspicuous negligence. Surely for anyone else a disciplinary matter. Apparently not important enough for our board members to action

PeteUSA

Is there no legal avenue here to be investigated. Any legal experts out there! Surely there are recognised director duties and responsibilities, which include the basic requirement of skill, care and due diligence, as well as independent decision making - which means not being led or influenced by other 'dominant' directors, especially where decisions affect good governing practice for the short and long term benefit of the business/company.
As a collective, the Club Board and Trust must be open for much closer scrutiny by experts in the field of company law!
Wow! that the best post of the day! I couldnt have layed that lot out without getting an immediate ban!

PeteUSA

Pete some individuals are undoubtedly on the gravy train and in many instances have behaved in an unbelievably inept manner. However I genuinely do not feel that anything is or has been going on that would be of interest to the boys in blue and that really any further comments suggesting such a possibility could find the posters getting themselves in hot water.
Just to be clear, I didnt suggest anything "would be of interest to the boys in blue". I dont need no hot water.

Red Lion

Just haven't been on Exeweb since the season started. I'm sure no one has missed me!
For what it's worth, I think Tizza will save us from relegation this season if he's still here but that's not the point.
It's obvious there is something rotten at the core of our club.
The squad we had last season was capable of making the play-offs, seems funny that at crucial times the foot was taken off the gas.....
We need change. I'd keep Tizza but he may not stick around once the changes to our club had (if they do) happened.
Trust elections coming up.
Possibly on another post but haven't read them yet.
Who is the best person/people to vote for to make change happen?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

Why don't you get onto Donald Trump while you're over there, Pete.... see if he can do something to intervene to fix our hollowed out midfield.
Made me chuckle that (rofl)

Besides, with the way things are at the moment, if I didn't laugh I'd cry!