• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Re: Tisdale must go

I'm actually beginning to feel for tisdale - he's certainly under the cosh at the moment and having now seen his post match interview his lack of eye contact with those asking questions suggests he knows his job is on the line

Today we started with a right winger at right back and a right winger in centre midfield with a 39 year old as back up for that Area

That's sadly down to the man who purchased the players and formed the squad

simcity

According to the Trust's website they have a board meeting on Thursday.

Might be worth a visit to raise the issue of the on field issues and lack of management from the Club Board and what the Trust intend to do about it!

paperclip

I'm actually beginning to feel for tisdale - he's certainly under the cosh at the moment and having now seen his post match interview his lack of eye contact with those asking questions suggests he knows his job is on the line

Today we started with a right winger at right back and a right winger in centre midfield with a 39 year old as back up for that Area

That's sadly down to the man who purchased the players and formed the squad

I know what you mean Credy, I actually think Tisdale is a decent bloke and I do feel a bit sorry for him. And then I watch another **** home performance with him leaning against the advertising hoarding looking like he's waiting for a bus rather than looking remotely interested, and I remember why I have wanted him out for the last 3 years.

PeteUSA

I know what you mean Credy, I actually think Tisdale is a decent bloke and I do feel a bit sorry for him. And then I watch another **** home performance with him leaning against the advertising hoarding looking like he's waiting for a bus rather than looking remotely interested, and I remember why I have wanted him out for the last 3 years.
I know what you mean about feeling sorry for him, but you have to be realistic. This season thus far has been absolutely atrocious from the playing point of view, and he assembled the bizarre squad. He would be gone after todays game at absolutely any other club, but because he's so tied in with Tagg and Perryman (legally I should add) if they sacked him (god knows where the money would come from?) the while trio would be like fish out of water.

paperclip

I know what you mean about feeling sorry for him, but you have to be realistic. This season thus far has been absolutely atrocious from the playing point of view, and he assembled the bizarre squad. He would be gone after todays game at absolutely any other club, but because he's so tied in with Tagg and Perryman (legally I should add) if they sacked him (god knows where the money would come from?) the while trio would be like fish out of water.
Yeah I know that Pete, no one wants the holy trinity gone more than I do, I just have some compassion for Tisdale as a person, away from SJP, when I don't have to watch him and his **** poor teams in action. His crap excuses don't help his cause however, and I think many more fans would have some sympathy for him if just for once, he admitted some responsibility for our current league position, rather than trotting out ever-more rediculous excuses that even a 4 year old could see through.

Last edited:

He is not a decent bloke. He is taking thr **** out of a lot of people whilst earning a very inflated wage to do so. He is arrogant, dismissive and generally a bit of a ****.

Add in the fact he is a terrible football manager who honestly has no idea what to do and I certainly do not feel the slightest bit sorry for him.

If he was such a decent man he would have quit rather than holding on for more money and backhanders.

PeteUSA

He is not a decent bloke. He is taking thr **** out of a lot of people whilst earning a very inflated wage to do so. He is arrogant, dismissive and generally a bit of a ****.

Add in the fact he is a terrible football manager who honestly has no idea what to do and I certainly do not feel the slightest bit sorry for him.

If he was such a decent man he would have quit rather than holding on for more money and backhanders.
Go careful with the "backhanders" mate.

I think the element of sympathy thats being expressed is only because he looks like he's making himself ill in post match interviews. Not today so much, although boy can he gabble utter nonsense; but the interview after the Notts Co match.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

What back handers do you refer to and what evidence do you have?

Express your dislike etc but throwing in the back handers comment is childish and stupid

What back handers do you refer to and what evidence do you have?

Express your dislike etc but throwing in the back handers comment is childish and stupid
Apologies; backhanders was probably not the correct word. What I meant to say was commision. I think its very naive to think that the Management team do not get any kickbacks/commision from the transfer sales. Nothing wrong or illegal going, it is like any bonus/commision in any job but it does make it more appealing and less likely that Tisdale would want to lose this as well as his hefty salary.

Antony Moxey

Apologies; backhanders was probably not the correct word. What I meant to say was commision. I think its very naive to think that the Management team do not get any kickbacks/commision from the transfer sales. Nothing wrong or illegal going, it is like any bonus/commision in any job but it does make it more appealing and less likely that Tisdale would want to lose this as well as his hefty salary.
Seriously, you're just making that up. Argue against his continued employment all you like - there's more than enough ammunition for that just looking at the results and tables - but simply making up stuff about backhanders and kickbacks does your arguments no favours whatsoever.