• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

Yes they seemed very keen to get the banner out once we went 1-0 down, shame they had to wait 85 mins or so as I am sure they would rather we had conceded earlier or shipped a few more goals...
You must really think that Tisdale walks on water.

dontpassback

We may very well get out of this mess,its still early days,BUT the feeling is that tisdale has run out of ideas and unless there are two other teams in a worse state than us,we may well be playing non league football next season.0

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

The last throw of the dice was Reuben Reid's signing in the hope that a few goals from him would change things. Nobody at the Park has a clue what to do now , it's all just a wing and a prayer.
Exactly this - signing Reid was a lift but he's Reuben Reid he's not Lionel Messi - until he sorts the midfield or changes the approach especially at home nothing will change

There is something fishy about the Reid signing - let's be honest he wouldn't be at City unless something has happened behind the scenes

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Silence is golden still from Taggy and the club - surely a written statement or comment from the club ahead of another home game would be in order to try and save some face and encourage the 50-50's who are thinking of not attending go with the promise of a new approach or intent....

Or even the classic vote of confidence

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Yes they seemed very keen to get the banner out once we went 1-0 down, shame they had to wait 85 mins or so...
Having to lug it around for 5 years finally paid off.

tonykellowfan

You'd think Tisdale's backers would be eating humble pie rather than making smart arse remarks.

I really do genuinely wonder how bad it has to get before those who want to keep Tisdale in place change their mind.

IndoMike

You'd think Tisdale's backers would be eating humble pie rather than making smart arse remarks.

I really do genuinely wonder how bad it has to get before those who want to keep Tisdale in place change their mind.
Some people just cannot accept that they were wrong, even when the truth is staring them in the face. Don't understand why it's so difficult Ironuc really, cos that's one of our complaints about Tizzy.

grecian55

i don't finish work until 8 am this Saturday morning ,then walk home have a couple of hours sleep then get up to catch the 12.43 to Exeter ,an hour on the Train ,it will be full of Rugger Buggers from St Davids to SJP and on the return ,then watch a croc of ****e from a clueless team and a Manager past his sell-by date ,why do i bother ? i often ask myself over the past couple of seasons ,the odd away trip is usually a great day out and home games are great days with my mates right up until 3pm ,but for someone like me who absolutely loves Football it is getting harder and harder to justify going to home games to watch such pathetic ,inept performances both on and off the pitch ,
We desperately need a change in Management ,Tisdale please listen to the supporters of OUR club ,well done on past glories and thank you but your time is over ,move on and save what little dignity you have left .

Oliver

I am absolutely fed up with the continued flood of excuses coming from him post match, and how proud of the players for their 100% effort. I am fed up with the "if only we had a settled back four", what about the midfield and the attack Paul ? We have managed just 8 goals in 11 league matches albeit 3 of those in one game at Colchester, less than all the other teams in the division.
The need in the summer was to get 2 full backs on board, he had the whole of the summer to do this and chose to do nothing at all except sign Mc alinden (who can't get a game) and the non productive James, and informing us at the time that he was glad to get his business done early.
It is his job (very well paid one) to assemble a squad of players who are capable of stepping into the first team whenever, he has not done this and is now paying the price for his ineptitude and blaming it on other things, I have been a fan of this man for many years but I now think we are witnessing the 'unveiling' of Tisdale, and as soon as he is gone the better.

IndoMike

i don't finish work until 8 am this Saturday morning ,then walk home have a couple of hours sleep then get up to catch the 12.43 to Exeter ,an hour on the Train ,it will be full of Rugger Buggers from St Davids to SJP and on the return ,then watch a croc of ****e from a clueless team and a Manager past his sell-by date ,why do i bother ? i often ask myself over the past couple of seasons ,the odd away trip is usually a great day out and home games are great days with my mates right up until 3pm ,but for someone like me who absolutely loves Football it is getting harder and harder to justify going to home games to watch such pathetic ,inept performances both on and off the pitch ,
We desperately need a change in Management ,Tisdale please listen to the supporters of OUR club ,well done on past glories and thank you but your time is over ,move on and save what little dignity you have left .
Nice post.