• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

Well you say that but your description was of someone who "looks 15 stone, built like a **** house and willing to do what's needed to either upset the opposition or encourage his own". Aside from being build like a **** house (although he is a bit, err, chunky) doesn't that description fit Morrison?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Well you say that but your description was of someone who "looks 15 stone, built like a **** house and willing to do what's needed to either upset the opposition or encourage his own". Aside from being build like a **** house (although he is a bit, err, chunky) doesn't that description fit Morrison?
Couldn't be any further away from what I was thinking -

Firstly Clinton playing doesn't upset the opposition there delighted to see him starting because they know there in for an easy afternoon

Also all the stuff Clinton does in terms of "getting the crowd going" is because his football can't

That's not a captain - a captain is a Matt Taylor type - strong , hard working , able to affect both penalty boxes in different ways and somebody who they know has there back

Antony Moxey

I see what you're saying but the bit I quoted from you fits Morrison to a tee. He gees up the players, winds up the opposition, gets involved and tries to look after the younger players. Having said that if it were a choice between Morrison or Taylor that's a complete no brainier.

manc grecian

I think "is good at football" would be a given.

CREDYGRECIAN

I see what you're saying but the bit I quoted from you fits Morrison to a tee. He gees up the players, winds up the opposition, gets involved and tries to look after the younger players. Having said that if it were a choice between Morrison or Taylor that's a complete no brainier.
Winds up the opposition ? If I was playing against him I'd be laughing.

CREDYGRECIAN

I think "is good at football" would be a given.
Don't post such rubbish ��

Antony Moxey

Winds up the opposition ? If I was playing against him I'd be laughing.
Yes he does. If you were playing against him I suspect he'd be laughing just as much as you were ;-)

CREDYGRECIAN

Yes he does. If you were playing against him I suspect he'd be laughing just as much as you were ;-)
I'm not a professional footballer so that's irrelevant but if i was and I was playing against him I'd just ask him how many he's scored in the last 5 seasons.

Antony Moxey

Some might say he isn't either.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't want him playing for us any more, I was just responding your bit about the type of player you said we were missing. I think with Stockley, Taylor, Reid and even Grant and Wheeler there's certainly no need for him to ever wear the shirt again.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster

And why would they? Don't see your local Co-op giving press releases about what the manager earns? Or the local cinema boss, or hospital chief exec, or Crediton's premier travel agent.....

'We' are the majority shareholder but that doesn't mean us peasants should know everyone's wages. What is Holmes on? What are the catering staff on? What is Christy Pym on? What are you earning?