• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Re: Tisdale must go

I wonder at which point OUR trust will act .Hang on it`s 10 points out of 18 in last six games.No crisis here.
Its great how Stats can make problems go away.UTC.
Also 10 points out of 30 in 10 games. We may well go on another better run soon , but wouldn't bet at this stage at getting to last years points tally.

chunkymorrinmunter

Too bloody cosy at this club #tinpot.
Yep,jobs for the boys,no ones accountable, walk Mr T for gods sake,totally useless, over complicates things,players must wonder what's going on.

Swanaldo

It's going nowhere though is it? There's no pressure from anyone in a position of power to get rid. We win a couple, lose a few more... nobody's accountable for anything... any remotely probing questions and you are dismissed like a naughty school boy. Signings are made because he's a friend of a friend. Some players train every day some don't bother at all. I suppose if you are happy for that to continue year after year then good luck to you.

Others, not me won't pay 20 quid to put up with all that.
Nail. Head.

Someone print this off and hang it up in the tunnel.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Correct, But A defeat on Saturday, might cause the natives to revolt though?
It will change nothing - This has been happening for years and not once has anyone even come out and said the inconsistency is acceptable

citizen

Also 10 points out of 30 in 10 games. We may well go on another better run soon , but wouldn't bet at this stage at getting to last years points tally.
Im sure the powers to be know this and have discussed this at there regular performance meetings.
We will be told that we are only 8 points off the play offs in these exciting times for our club?

Kingsman

It really is time that the Board took responsibility for what is happening at the club.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

He has a habit of a run of bad results, being under pressure and then pulling out a run of good results. Hope builds and we then go on a poor run, pressure builds from some of the fan base at least and the cycle continues. Far too inconsistent. Trouble is as ****ed off as I am with it I know that come one o'clock Saturday I will be on the bank believing we can pick up three points. If we disappoint come ten to three however I won't be a happy bunny.
Well put re the cycle of good and bad results

Cygnus

The Trust board like the Club board love Tis and treat him like he's God. There is no way they will even question his position as Manager or his ridiculous two year rolling contract. Maybe it's time we changed the Trust board and elected people to it that will force the club to review Tis' position as Manager? Is it possible to have an emergency AGM?

PeteUSA

It really is time that the Board took responsibility for what is happening at the club.
And therein lies another problem. Does anybody really know "whats happening at the club"? We had no clue what was happening at SJP when Russell & Lewis were loading the gate money directly into the boot of their car. I'm not suggesting for one moment that theres any kind of jiggery pokery like that going on, but if there was, how would anybody know? The trust board seems s**t scared to ask any questions, and I expected much better when Overend took over. But we still dont get told anything. Its Tagg that should be held accountable for allowing Tisdale to carry on the way he is. He gets paid a pretty good salary as top dog at the club, yet I'm still not at all sure what he does to earn it!

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

And therein lies another problem. Does anybody really know "whats happening at the club"? We had no clue what was happening at SJP when Russell & Lewis were loading the gate money directly into the boot of their car. I'm not suggesting for one moment that theres any kind of jiggery pokery like that going on, but if there was, how would anybody know? The trust board seems s**t scared to ask any questions, and I expected much better when Overend took over. But we still dont get told anything. Its Tagg that should be held accountable for allowing Tisdale to carry on the way he is. He gets paid a pretty good salary as top dog at the club, yet I'm still not at all sure what he does to earn it!
The problem is that the Grimes money landed in their laps just as the financial position of the club was about to unfold (again). Very, very fortunate timing.