• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale going to Pompey

Charlie

Heard from a reliable source and it is now on the Pompey web site www.truebluearmy
...thoughts ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Given the news from Fratton Park this thread can reappear.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure about this, would need to know what the new owners thinking would be.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Won't happen.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't see it. It will probably be given to someone a bit more high profile such as a Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink or Nigel Pearson.

paperclip

He won't want the pressure of working there, the new owners will want a bigger name. No way will this happen.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Virtually his first words after losing were "I'm thinking about next year already" . I took that to mean with us, not another club.

dontpassback

The day Paul tisdale leaves exeter city,it will be either to go and work at ted baker,or go and manage a cricket team.he has committed himself to this club and when he does leave I don't think it will be for another job in football!

Well-known Exeweb poster
cant see it.

ecfc2000

The day Paul tisdale leaves exeter city,it will be either to go and work at ted baker,or go and manage a cricket team.he has committed himself to this club and when he does leave I don't think it will be for another job in football!
Sainsburys in Chippenham are advertising...